THP Banquet Dinner Poll - 2012 Outing & Demo Day

THP Banquet Dinner Poll - 2012 Outing & Demo Day

• Total voters
#3 for me

I don't see how you can go wrong with any of them! I wavered back and forth and finally chose #1 although it wasn't an easy choice.

#3 sounds great, well they all do really.

Im disappointed to see so many votes for Italian. Last thing I want to eat while in Florida since its so common pretty much everywhere else. But if it does end up winning Im sure it will be very delicious.

CUBAN!!!!!!!! Oh My word! You had me at Corn, Black Bean, Tomato & Jicama Salad!

C'mon People-- Margarita Pie!! Do you seriously want to miss out on that???? :) Looking forward to it no matter what....

Im disappointed to see so many votes for Italian. Last thing I want to eat while in Florida since its so common pretty much everywhere else. But if it does end up winning Im sure it will be very delicious.

My thoughts as well. But, if choosen, I know it will be amazing!

I can't see the number of votes but it was the least desirable of the three for me. But I know what ever is chosen will be yummy

I put in a vote for Cuban. I grew up in South FL but have been away for the past 12 years and I can't tell you how many times I've wished I could grab some good Cuban food.

Italian all the way for me.

Thanks for getting us the meal.

I was in Orlando a few weeks ago on business and the company provided food that was some kind of cuban stuff. After two days of fish with salsa my stomach could not handle it. Glad to get back to the midwest for some solid bacon and eggs for breakfast.

Will votes from people not attending be thrown out?

I was in Orlando a few weeks ago on business and the company provided food that was some kind of cuban stuff. After two days of fish with salsa my stomach could not handle it. Glad to get back to the midwest for some solid bacon and eggs for breakfast.

Nothing like Midwest food but real Cuban food will not upset your stomach. Salsa is not on the Cuban menu.

For those that are signing up now, dont forget to vote for the THP dinner menu.

Just voted for this now. :) With the wifey being a semi-veg head (like cookie) it seemed like the best option for both of us. I am fine with any of them, and really they all sound great, and they all have various veggie dishes that Flashy will be happy with.

Just voted for this now. :) With the wifey being a semi-veg head (like cookie) it seemed like the best option for both of us. I am fine with any of them, and really they all sound great, and they all have various veggie dishes that Flashy will be happy with.

Smart lady you have! But seriously, JB said that if anyone has "special" requests such as we do to let GG know via PM and she will do her best to accommodate.

Smart lady you have! But seriously, JB said that if anyone has "special" requests such as we do to let GG know via PM and she will do her best to accommodate.

We know how this works Cookie, not our first THP rodeo! Thanks though ;)

I noticed 79 people voted in the poll. Isn't that more than the number of people going? How many were dropped and added?

I noticed 79 people voted in the poll. Isn't that more than the number of people going? How many were dropped and added?

Some people voted despite us asking them not to. We will remove the votes of those not attending and calculate once we are all full.

I can officially vote for this one. Feeling a little Cuban.

I wouldn't want to cuban influence anyones voting cuban but there are some cuban culinary delights cuban that just tickle the tastebuds cuban so everyone be sure cuban to vote with your stomach cuban and not your brain.

I forget what I voted for

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Back