What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
treated myself to an early christmas present... a TP mills Huey. 3rd putter i bought this month hope i can control myself till the new year.

Small haul today. Love the Adidas Streets (white/blue) that I have so much that I had to pick up another pair. And this Winn putter grip feels great and should look NASTY on my custom Vibrant Golf white shafted and Tennessee orange paint filled Cleveland Classics putter.

c6e4dde0-b749-f6fd.jpg

Oh yeah, picked both of these up for $76 total!

Nicklaus ML4 driver for my brother in law

Nice Colt, sharp looking gear at a great price!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Paid my membership fees for the Mini-Tours I'm playing on this winter and summer. If I wasn't excited for February... I am now.

Alex

Dozen TaylorMade Penta TP (Practice) for 20 bucks @ Golfsmith. Thought I'd try them out over christmas break.

A dozen of these

b330rx_yel-250.jpg

A Bushnell Tour V2 Range Finder!

2 Dozen Titleist NXT golf balls.

Don't know if this counts but I bid on a video camera on eBay so I can do some hole of the day videos. That's golf related, right? :D

One of the Flip video cameras, the UltraHD one.

Nice! That's what I have, it's great. Shoots some great videos and it's so dang easy to use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received my 50* Mizuno JPX wedge with spinner shaft today. That will complete the wedge set.
TapAhoy!

So, I may have received my Holiday Cheer Gift tonight and made some alterations and some additions :joy:

So, I may have received my Holiday Cheer Gift tonight and made some alterations and some additions :joy:

Did you bend them and add a gap wedge I'm assuming?

Actually, I may have turned that 60* into a 52* and added a 48*. There are some great folks at my local golf retailer.
Did you bend them and add a gap wedge I'm assuming?

Actually, I may have turned that 60* into a 52* and added a 48*. There are some great folks at my local golf retailer.

That's so awesome. Now that's a 48*, 52*, and 56* to test against your SCORs? I really want to know how it goes.

One of the Flip video cameras, the UltraHD one.

I agree with w.e, that is the one I have and it is easy to use, enjoy your new "golf" equipment.

Bushnell V2 (non-slope) range finder. Yay for me! On sale today $250.

4 pairs of cedar shoe trees. My wife bought them actually and gave them to me as an early christmas gift.

My winter Footjoy sta soft golf gloves should be hitting the doorstep today and good thing as the temp is dropping down into the 60's or even 50's this weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back