What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought this Sunday, showed up today, thanks Freddie K.

EC89449D-10A8-495F-9FA0-BB93F651380C_zpsplkr9tnr.jpg

Its an awesome one, for sure. Nice buy!

Bought some epoch tees at dicks. Had ten dollar dicks cash so got these as I have never tried them.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

she'll love it. Nerfny crushes her AMP Cell.

I got her a decent Wilson Hope starter set last year for Xmas. Started off at the range a few times a week then brought her to the big course. She definitely enjoys it, but she likes when we go to the local par 3 course more. Anyways the started set is decent and definitely gets the job done, but I figured the 2 things that would help her the most or get her more excited to play are the driver and putter so I upgraded those for her this year. And bought her a whole boat load of clothes. That's what she really likes lol.

Bought this Sunday, showed up today, thanks Freddie K.

EC89449D-10A8-495F-9FA0-BB93F651380C_zpsplkr9tnr.jpg

Nice I want one lol. I already got three headcovers for one putter. Guess I need more putters.

Nice I want one lol. I already got three headcovers for one putter. Guess I need more putters.

You have one of the original normal black SeeMore putter covers yet?

Man I've been cleaning up my putter collection and right now I've got 3 headcovers for my ptm, the factory black one, a magnetic white one, and now this one.

I won't lie though, probably picking up another seemore soon. I like 'em hahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$(KGrHqZHJEkFI9W-SiZEBSVZBqKvEw~~60_3.JPG

One more....

$(KGrHqJ,!lwFI34N1dk2BSVZDnj54g~~60_3.JPG

I like it. I bought both of those Monday!

I like it. I bought both of those Monday!

Haha, nice! Sometimes the mesh fitted ones don't fit me well but the red one that arrived yesterday fits perfect so I had to get a few more colors.

$11 shipped for a nice fitted hat? Score!

Haha, nice! Sometimes the mesh fitted ones don't fit me well but the red one that arrived yesterday fits perfect so I had to get a few more colors.

$11 shipped for a nice fitted hat? Score!

Where were they $11 at?

Couldn't pass up these at $15 each. The 2012 DJ hats are all but gone from everywhere.
N2331021_TM_TourDJ_hero.jpg

N2330321_TourCageWhite_hero.jpg

Just Ordered a SLDR 3 wood with a Tour Blue

Nice.

I want to hit those but I'm afraid I'd like more then my RBZ.

You will if you want to save the cash don'y hit them they feel like the old Vsteel with the go of the RBZ

You will if you want to save the cash don'y hit them they feel like the old Vsteel with the go of the RBZ
Not good. I still have my old Vsteel.

Puma delivery day!

9y3y7e6y.jpg

didn't buy it today but I got my razr fit driver

Sharp looking Puma swag #cookie.

Metal X #1 and extended it to 36 inches. Gotta rep my sponsor.

Got an Ogio Wisp stand bag from Sports Authority for $60 with a $10 off coupon. Loves it.

Bought a Speeder F1 from blu for my Covert, got my Albatross Club membership, and ordering my divot tool!

mesary6e.jpg

Not purchased by me but this is the birthday present I came home to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back