UST Mamiya - Pick the Winner (Facebook)

Oregon Golfer

#XBomb
Reaction score
Handicap
Just write it in the comments box on Facebook?

Thanks for the heads up! Entered.

Taking Scottie. Bound to win something with these Aussie picks, one of these days.

Just write it in the comments box on Facebook?

First, "Like" UST, then in the comments of the above post pick your player and the amount under par that he will win at. (example: Rickie Fowler -13)

I went with Rose at -13.

First, "Like" UST, then in the comments of the above post pick your player and the amount under par that he will win at. (example: Rickie Fowler -13)

Thanks! Got it

Thanks for the heads up. I'm in!

I went out of the box, I'm actually going with Dustin Johnson

Cool Im in....

Nice contest, I'm in.

Thanks for the heads up.

A little lame that they don't do the closest wins. You actually have to get both the score and the player correct to win. There were 3 people that picked Tiger, but since nobody got the answer dead on, no winners. I guess it still is better than nothing, since it gives you incentive to root for a player.

They are doing another one this week, but this time you only have to get the winner right. The score will be used as a tie breaker.

A little lame that they don't do the closest wins. You actually have to get both the score and the player correct to win. There were 3 people that picked Tiger, but since nobody got the answer dead on, no winners. I guess it still is better than nothing, since it gives you incentive to root for a player.

They are doing another one this week, but this time you only have to get the winner right. The score will be used as a tie breaker.

I think they are watching us. When I won I told them that I was a THP'er and that THP'ers kick a$$.

Don't forget to get your picks in on this one, ladies and germs.

I didn't remember to enter this... DARN!

Thanks for the link! I am in!

Open contest is three golfers and no score!

Back