Callaway RAZR X Black Irons

Part of the reason I love the black iron look so much is the natural wear. I loved my CG7 BP's and still think they are the best looking iron ever but these Callaways look great. I'm curious to see how the finish fades.

Part of the reason I love the black iron look so much is the natural wear. I loved my CG7 BP's and still think they are the best looking iron ever but these Callaways look great. I'm curious to see how the finish fades.

I really like the black finish with the red badge or design on the back. They just look bad arse to me and are very appealing to my eyes. I am hoping to demo these at the Outing to see if they perform as well as they look!

I much prefer the look of these compared to those HL's. That's for sure.

I really like the black finish with the red badge or design on the back. They just look bad arse to me and are very appealing to my eyes. I am hoping to demo these at the Outing to see if they perform as well as they look!

Same here OG! I'm chomping at the bit as well to get some hands on. After my last experience with Razr irons, they cannot come around fast enough.

I much prefer the look of these compared to those HL's. That's for sure.

Hey FLTC, I agree man. I like how these are more compact.

Hi Tmod. We have similar tastes.

Hi Tmod. We have similar tastes.

We sure do. I would definitely game the hell out of these. I saw these on the Euro Callaway site and I think they're having the True Temper Uniflex shaft as standard.

Not sure how I missed these, very sharp looking club.

We sure do. I would definitely game the hell out of these. I saw these on the Euro Callaway site and I think they're having the True Temper Uniflex shaft as standard.

Uniflex = perfect for everyone!

Uniflex = perfect for everyone!

Hahaha... I think they definitely fit a lot of people better than they think. I really want to give these a whack. Did I mention that a hundred times yet?

Wowzers!!! Those are some sessy irons!

Man, these look sick!

These are pretty, but like some other commenters, not sure where these fit in the market if they are not a replacement of the 2011 Razr Xs. The black finish is very nice looking, but the wear issue really bothers me.

They look slick. Would these be put up against the R11, Category wise

I would think these would be more like the Burner 2.0s than the R11s on the GI scale. Looks like they have decently thick toplines and soles.

Really phenomenal looking irons. Look forward to comparing these to the existing x lines!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Sharp looking! love black!

Great looking irons, like others, I am wondering where do these fit with the other razr x irons.

wow those are gorgeous!! <whistling>

I'm guessing we won't see much of these until after the PGA show, but I'm super curious about them right now. Cally's Australian site has all the specs, but no real pics.

I'm guessing we won't see much of these until after the PGA show, but I'm super curious about them right now. Cally's Australian site has all the specs, but no real pics.

You and me both. I will be looking hard at more forgiving irons than I have been playing and these could be the ticket if I end up a Callaway staffer.

You and me both. I will be looking hard at more forgiving irons than I have been playing and these could be the ticket if I end up a Callaway staffer.

I'm also interested to see these in person. After hitting the XF's these have me interested

I love the color, but the isle view makes it look like these are just re-badged razr x... Can't wait to see if I'm wrong...

Are these just re-badged razr x? Hosel view looks like it... Can't wait to see for myself!

I need to put these on my list to hit this spring

Are these just re-badged razr x? Hosel view looks like it... Can't wait to see for myself!

I don't think so. In fact I think they look like they fall more in line with the RAZR X Tours.... I'd love to give these a go! They look amazing!

Back