Hole of The Day: Video Edition

It should be included as a rule that everyone must have commentary included by the videographer. Whether it be your wife, gf, buddy, random guy you ask to record you, we need commentary. Hawk and his wife set the bar, lets keep it going.

Played one hole yesterday. Took video of said hole. Enjoy!
Mrs. Cookie is back on camera duties! "...and the trees, she whispers" LOL! Thanks for the HOD man!

I just now got into this thread. What an awesome one! My first contribution will come whenever One-T decides to put up the video from Saturday.

Could be a while. He goes out of town today for work.

My debut is delayed, curses!

You have this cool device, called a smart phone. I use mine for my videos all the time. Just take the video, then share it to your youtube channel.

You have this cool device, called a smart phone. I use mine for my videos all the time. Just take the video, then share it to your youtube channel.

Novel idea! I will have to figure out a place to put it when I play by myself (which I usually do). Maybe I can tape it to an alignment stick.

Nice video Cookie! I loved your wife's commentary!

Great videos all...fun to watch.

Cookie, love the sound of the screeching tires in the background just as you hit the third shot. :D

Great videos all...fun to watch.

Cookie, love the sound of the screeching tires in the background just as you hit the third shot. :D

Ha - I did not even hear it when playing but heard it after I watched the video. I swear it was not my fault or you would have heard me yelling FORE (again)!

I loved how you went out and grabbed one hole for this thread cookie!

I loved how you went out and grabbed one hole for this thread cookie!

LOL - I aim to please Seth!

Do I film 1 or 2 holes today? Hmmm....

How do you find time to work dude?

I choose not to....not as fun as golf.

Serious though, I work from like 6 or 7 until about 4. This time of the year slows down as the technology group that I manage has lots to do with new hires to our company and not much hiring takes place over the last few months of the year.

I choose not to....not as fun as golf.

Serious though, I work from like 6 or 7 until about 4. This time of the year slows down as the technology group that I manage has lots to do with new hires to our company and not much hiring takes place over the last few months of the year.

Nice, I expect to see lots of Cookie in this thread then. And next year I may be hitting you up for a job when its time to move back ;)

First hole of the day video.

[video=youtube;WrM7-XIprog]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrM7-XIprog[/video]

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK4hQvTO6ZM" target="_blank">

E
njoy! I certainly did!
On the 3rd hole(first hole I shot) I actually made the put....I was mad I didn't record it.

Nice video Grant; thanks for sharing. Not used to seeing hills on a course! :D

Driver sounded really good in that video man.

Tappin' from my iPad!

TC1: getting a message that your video is private.

Tappin' from my iPad!

check again, should be good now, thanks!

Nice semi hole of the day! :D

Was going to ask if you bladed the 60 as it seemed really low but you answered that for me. Looks like you hit 2 really good iron shots to get up there. Thanks for sharing....and record the putt next time! LOL

Tappin' from my iPad!

Nice videos guys! I love seeing more lefties in on the action. Both nice looking courses too.

Nice holes DMBand TC1! Great job guys!

Ok, what happened to the end? Nice swing bro and you can totally see the ball flight, strong lens on that camera. Now, you have a par 4 that is designed to be layed up?

DMB nice video bro, looked to be a little chilli

Another hole of the day from 10-30-2011. This one had a better result than the last.

Back