2011 ESPN NFL Gridiron Challenge (A fantasy game)

Look at me getting all smart and moving up the board. I was only 11 points behind WE for the weekly win. Not too shabby!! :D

This could have been the most debating I have done ever for the Gridiron Challenge, I spent a while trying to figure out my lineup. With that said, I got lucky. A lot of the guys I had to "settle" for because of $ constraints.

This could have been the most debating I have done ever for the Gridiron Challenge, I spent a while trying to figure out my lineup. With that said, I got lucky. A lot of the guys I had to "settle" for because of $ constraints.

Ha - much more thought than I put into it. I get a reminder email from ESPN and have all 3 challenges done within 10 minutes. I am now actually checking to make sure my picks are playing that week. Hehe

Tappin' from my iPad!

I suck at this game. It's really bad.

Well your only 24 points behind me so I don't feel as good as I did. Thanks Smalls.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I go strictly on matchups. Can usually get a defense for cheap, just look for who is playing the Chiefs or the Broncos (sorry Smalls).

Don't forget to get your team in this week. Remember, bye weeks have started.

I have been trying to change my team but it keeps erroring out on me.

man I'm hoping I do better this week than I have the last couple. I've been sucking big time :/

Really sucked this week. I had Cam starting and then changed my mind.

Dang.

I am happy with how things are going and still have Rodgers tonight and megatron tomorrow night!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Congrats to Dazinkster, who won week 5 with 127 points!

Overall standings:
  1. emanthei (687)
  2. Dazinkster (660)
  3. Chosen (631)
  4. Checkered (621)
  5. war eagle (619)
  6. Dankil (614)
  7. mcook (591)
  8. Bulldogs (584)
  9. Biggsy (573)
  10. Spank (567)
  11. Smallville (558)
  12. Icey (517)
  13. Josh Ross (491)

Thought I had a chance at this week but came up 2 points short!! Oh well, still making positive progress up the leader board slowly.

I gotta choose better on this, but at least I'm holding close to the top so far...

Congrats to Dankil for winning week 6 with 122 points.

Current standings:

1 - emanthei (792)
2 - Dazinkster (762)
3 - Chosen (738)
4 - Dankil (736)
5 - war eagle (731)
6 - Checkered (710)
T7 - BulldogsGolf (680)
T7 - mcook (680)
9 - Spank (672)
10 - Biggsy (666)
11 - Smallville (639)
12 - Icey (609)
13 - Josh Ross (565)

Don't forget to change your players for this week if you need to.

Congrats to Dazinkster for winning week 7 with 143 points!

I keep getting worse every week. I'm not even sure that the two I am ahead of are even making any changes anymore!

Overall standings:

1. Dazinkster (905)
  2. emanthei (870)
  3. Dankil (853)
  4. war eagle (833)
  5. Chosen (828)
  6. mcook (805)
  7. Checkered (799)
  8. Spank (789)
  9. Bulldogsgolf (780)
  10. Biggsy (765)
  11. Smallville (714)
  12. Icey (667)
  13. Josh Ross (627)

Slowly making my climb from the bottom. Almost won a few weeks now....I am due!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I had an "ehh" week, not good, bot too bad. This one has been really fun, probably one of my favorite fantasy types games I've played.

I agree this one is loads of fun. I just wish I could pick guys that actually do well!!! Here's hoping this week picks up a bit.

I'm really starting to lose pace on this one. Really sucks

I posted the standings from the soccer fantasy game we have, and I think I am going to start doing it this way in the three pro football challenges. If you have your real name listed and you don't want it put in the thread, please edit your entry to hide it. It's a lot easier to do a print screen than it is to type it all out.

Here is the screenshot example of what will be posted:

c805cf81.jpg

Don't forget to set your team for this week. Still in the middle of bye weeks.

Well, I had 2 good weeks! hehe Hopefully I get back on my feet after two weeks of 96/100... I need another 162

Congrats to Spank, who took first this week with 147 points!

87ad6328.jpg

I have done horrible these past three weeks. Ugh.

Back