Gametags PS3/XBL/whatever else

TRyan

Granddaddy 2X | GOAT Cup Champ | Gray Bull Bound
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Guys I think we should make a thread where everyone lists gametags/PSn IDS/ etc so we can game together as fellow THPers.

I play XBL. Mostly just COD Black ops and MW3 when it comes out...

Gamertag: ITS REEZY

XBL - DevRickus - Mainly NHL 12, COD, Tiger Woods and Fifa.

Lynchburg14 on XBL, playing nothing right now until MW3 comes out

Good idea Texashacker.

XBL: Redlyne Theory
PSN: Redlyne Theory

Good idea Texashacker.

XBL: Redlyne Theory
PSN: Redlyne Theory

Thanks dude. Just figured once MW3 comes out it would be cool to get a bunch of us in some games together.

Thanks dude. Just figured once MW3 comes out it would be cool to get a bunch of us in some games together.

Ask Canadan, you dont want to play XBL with me. I am a foul mouthed idiot...lol

Ask Canadan, you dont want to play XBL with me. I am a foul mouthed idiot...lol

You are what makes losing fun.. If losing has to happen..

Not for the quickly offended, but DR's xbl banter is generally an instant, repeatable classic.

My xbl is beakaroo78

Not playing online right now. Been playing La Noire and Fallout New Vegas. Those games don't have multiplayer. When Gears of War 3 comes out Tuesday I will be online with that game, shooting it up in horde mode.

Dang you XBL people lol

PSN: DeepBallssss

GTP_Mav3r1cK if you happen to catch me on GT5.

Waiting on the release of MW3 and CS:GO for the PC before I go back to some PC gaming.

PSN- Buckjob

PS3....Onetwcu....I think!

I used to be ranked really high in the world of Socom on PS2. User name was <=Sundown=>....I miss those days

PS3....Onetwcu....I think!

I used to be ranked really high in the world of Socom on PS2. User name was <=Sundown=>....I miss those days

Dude socom was so much fun

PSN - Dogbreath285 -- love Black Ops ( though I suck ) and MW3 will be purchased on day ONE.... LOVED Socom also !

XBL-elborracho116 I just saw the trailer for MW3 and it looks great!! Can't wait to get it.

PS3. Fildini

NHL11
Madden 12

PSN: SteveHung777

FIFA 12 or MW3 Anyone?

XBL.. acidbuffalo

Im excited to get MW3 and get some THPers on XBL playing together

Oh ya. Im 22 years old and I will still be waiting in line at Midnight a week from tonight to pick it up. I lose a lot of sleep for the first few weeks everytime a new COD comes out hehe

Oh ya. Im 22 years old and I will still be waiting in line at Midnight a week from tonight to pick it up. I lose a lot of sleep for the first few weeks everytime a new COD comes out hehe

Lol are you on Xbox or PS3?

I am on Xbox Gamertag is

ITS REEZY

Back