Very good move. Have you had any trouble with the multiplayer tonight? I can't tell you how many times I got booted from games before I threw in the towel and just played single player.. Then went back to Arkham City and tried to find if Harley Quinn's still in the same spot she was if you've beaten the game. No reason of course...

The multiplayer last night was being alittle weird yeah, even took half of my squad in half lol I mean I did expect this since DICE usually has problems at the beginning of game release. The only thing BF3 is lacking, is polish of the small stuff that COD gets right, from the menus to just making sure your team sticks together.

I can't stop day dreaming about Forza 4.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

The multiplayer last night was being alittle weird yeah, even took half of my squad in half lol I mean I did expect this since DICE usually has problems at the beginning of game release. The only thing BF3 is lacking, is polish of the small stuff that COD gets right, from the menus to just making sure your team sticks together.

Thought the same thing. It's good, don't get me wrong, but COD gets the little things right that add up to a noticible difference.

anyone wanna buy a PS3? Got it last Dec, and maybe turned it on 10 times in the first few months and played, and havent played it since early summer when Tiger Woods came out

Been playing NBA 2k12 on 360 for a while. Online Association is nice but has a few problems. Still really fun just needs those few tweaks and the launch of the site. Wish there wasn't a lockout so we had the rookies.

I will be getting COD MW3 when it come sout in a week, anyone else using PS3?

my name on PSN is LanceUppercut224

Thought the same thing. It's good, don't get me wrong, but COD gets the little things right that add up to a noticible difference.

Sadly you're right. It's what's killing my BF3 experience. I love the game but if I can't play with my friends or even play with my friends on the same team I won't enjoy myself.

I will be getting COD MW3 when it come sout in a week, anyone else using PS3?

my name on PSN is LanceUppercut224

I'll be getting it as well, midnight release with some buds but I don't know if I'm excited at all.

Sadly you're right. It's what's killing my BF3 experience. I love the game but if I can't play with my friends or even play with my friends on the same team I won't enjoy myself.

I'll be getting it as well, midnight release with some buds but I don't know if I'm excited at all.

You seem awful picky. There is no perfect game dude. Enjoy MW3 for what it is.. A run and gun shooter that is a hell of a lot of fun

You seem awful picky. There is no perfect game dude. Enjoy MW3 for what it is.. A run and gun shooter that is a hell of a lot of fun

oh there certainly isn't. But it's the little things that should work.(Such as being able to connect to games, play with the 3 other people I'm with- in BF3 it splits you up sometimes and puts two others on the other team) I normally don't cry about games but I had high hopes, hopefully MW3 improves from MW2.

oh there certainly isn't. But it's the little things that should work.(Such as being able to connect to games, play with the 3 other people I'm with- in BF3 it splits you up sometimes and puts two others on the other team) I normally don't cry about games but I had high hopes, hopefully MW3 improves from MW2.

I couldnt deal with that. While I appreciate the graphics and the enviornment in-game that BF3 provides, I didnt like the gameplay as we discussed previous. I do know with MW3 (at least on 360) I wont be put on opposite teams at my friends, and I know what to expect even without a demo

I couldnt deal with that. While I appreciate the graphics and the enviornment in-game that BF3 provides, I didnt like the gameplay as we discussed previous. I do know with MW3 (at least on 360) I wont be put on opposite teams at my friends, and I know what to expect even without a demo

dude all too true, and very sad, DICE/EA had potential with BF3 but thankfull their working on it.
As MW3 goes, as long as it doesn't blow on PS3 like Black ops did/does, I'll be happy. PS3 version of black ops is garbage compared to 360, I played both and the 360 version is a completely different game compared to on PS3.

Here's to MW3! That game that actually gets things right, for the most part.

Haven't had that problem as much as of late. If I notice my friend's not on the same team, we'll try and switch teams during or after that game. I'm not sure if it's luck or not but I haven't had them jumping around once we're on a team together. I do a lot of private chats when I play with friends though and it's even more fun when they're not on your team but you still can chat with them. When you find them and pick them off, ohh man the smack talk begins...

Haven't had that problem as much as of late. If I notice my friend's not on the same team, we'll try and switch teams during or after that game. I'm not sure if it's luck or not but I haven't had them jumping around once we're on a team together. I do a lot of private chats when I play with friends though and it's even more fun when they're not on your team but you still can chat with them. When you find them and pick them off, ohh man the smack talk begins...

I'm just the kind of guy that likes playing with his friends and doesn't like killing them or going against them(unless it's paintball/shooting stuff lol)
I try to join too but it's hard when half of your group is split. I'm glad they're working on fixing it I still have tons to do in terms of campaign/co-op(which I heard the story is boring/been there done that sort of stuff which the BF series was never really known for it anyway)

i just bought splinter cell double agent for $8 bucks lol

just downloaded BF3 I loved 2 but for some reason im not digging 3 very much. Still playing NBA 2k12 very buggy hopefully there is a patch soon.

Anyone played Saints Row 3 yet? I cant wait to play it.

GTA V trailer is out. looks like they are going back to Cali again.... wish they would realize there were other cities in the world!

GTA V trailer is out. looks like they are going back to Cali again.... wish they would realize there were other cities in the world!

The video looked good though! I can't wait to get my hands on the game.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

just downloaded BF3 I loved 2 but for some reason im not digging 3 very much. Still playing NBA 2k12 very buggy hopefully there is a patch soon.

Anyone played Saints Row 3 yet? I cant wait to play it.

I stopped playing NBA 2k12 with all those bugs. I've been playing BF3 and finishing up Arkham City, I'll probably be able to take my time with the MW3 campaign and a patch still won't release by then.

It really does look good though, I'm over NYC as the place of play, San Andreas was such a good game(my personal favorite) hopefully it'll go back to that I just found GTA4 so boring after awhile

Been playing GH Warriors of Rock on our Wii. I'm getting better, expert is a bear on some songs.

I'm just the kind of guy that likes playing with his friends and doesn't like killing them or going against them(unless it's paintball/shooting stuff lol)
I try to join too but it's hard when half of your group is split. I'm glad they're working on fixing it I still have tons to do in terms of campaign/co-op(which I heard the story is boring/been there done that sort of stuff which the BF series was never really known for it anyway)

Storyline in the single player wasn't bad. I wish they would have let you play more in the jets but to each their own. Multiplayer.. I really wish they'd come out with private matches. It'd be really nice to practice in some of those vehicles just a bit more without getting shot immediately after getting into them.

Back