What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a absolute steal at the Oakley Vault today, nice pair of dark khaki shorts for $10! If you all have an Oakley Vault around your way, check it out there usually are some great deals on clothing. Also picked up a pair of all-purpose weather gloves at the Adidas outlet store for $5, actually work well swinging the golf club.

Dozen Nike one tours. Alot cheaper then the 20xi

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Does a beer in the clubhouse after the round count?

Does a beer in the clubhouse after the round count?
Absolutely. It's along the same lines as buying a bucket of balls to hit before a round.

I somehow ended up at Golfsmith after work, and bought a pair of snake-eye pants ($40) and a Nike fleece half zip ($50). Surprisingly, it was 15% off of clothes if you spend $75 or more.

Grabbed these as an extra set of Mizzys. Man are they forgiving.

a6f8496f-b0ce-5440.jpg

TapAhoy!

Got my 3W Swing Science with Fubuki Ax F75 stiff flex shaft today to complete my bag.
Can't wait to hit it tomorrow during the Varsity-member at Stanford...

On ebay:

-Cleveland Mashie 20.5* with steel Rifle PX 6.0.
-used Diamana Whiteboard 83 stiff, tipped 1/2"... absolutely perfect if it proves to be legit.

some footjoy contours

New Callaway JAWS 56* slate wedge.
Footjoy Rain Grip gloves.

I really have to stop this. My wife knew before I told her. I bought a TM SuperFast Burner 2.0 Rescue 21* and a second Daphne's headcover. I believe I'm about to purchase a THP tee shirt.

Alex

That's official...first THP item ordered.

Last edited:
THP T-Shirt. Cant wait to get it.

Nice. That hat was from earlier this year and is still one of my favorites we have ever had. Unstructured and simple, yet has the pin stripes to add a subtle difference.

Absolutely. It's along the same lines as buying a bucket of balls to hit before a round.

Well in that case I had 2 drinks post round today and looks like I am about to order a tee shirt as they are available now.

First thread at the top was this one.

And I agree with JB, wore the black pinstripe hat today - super comfy!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Well in that case I had 2 drinks post round today and looks like I am about to order a tee shirt as they are available now.

First thread at the top was this one.

And I agree with JB, wore the black pinstripe hat today - super comfy!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I may need to get that pinstripe one. I like that one alot as well.

Nice. That hat was from earlier this year and is still one of my favorites we have ever had. Unstructured and simple, yet has the pin stripes to add a subtle difference.

ya know, I really like things like that ! Years ago I had a White/Black pin stripe from Cleveland Golf, I loved that hat, just enough about it to, like you say, have that subtle difference to make it, well, sorta outstanding without screamin at ya :)

I may need to get that pinstripe one. I like that one alot as well.

Do it, I actually prefer it by just a bit over the mesh style; just fits me better. At first I thought pin stripe design was not for me but this is one sharp looking hat!! Too bad all the whites are gone.

Tappin' from my iPad!

white gets to dirty, to fast, ... however, the black hats show the salt ring of sweat ..... sooooooo pick yur poison, just get one, you'll be glad you did :)

THP t-shirt just ordered - sweet!!

Will buy a THP asap. They look sweet

I bought a low miles/used Nike VR Pro STR8FIT driver to match the 3 wood I bought last week. I couldn't beat the delivered price of just ~$100, including headcover and wrench. Just waiting for it to arrive.

It arrived today. I like a 2 year old club, new in plastic and considered 'mint'. It had a few balls hit off the outer plastic, but the grip and head are still wrapped, the head cover is perfect, and the wrench is still in plastic. Can't wait to hit it today or tomorrow. Thanks Global Golf.

It arrived today. I like a 2 year old club, new in plastic and considered 'mint'. It had a few balls hit off the outer plastic, but the grip and head are still wrapped, the head cover is perfect, and the wrench is still in plastic. Can't wait to hit it today or tomorrow. Thanks Global Golf.

The pro is new this year?

Swingyde

Got this the other day and it might just be the first ping product in my bag.
a6cd0cae-c535-a638.jpg

a6cd0cae-c552-1b27.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back