Dexter Morgan

Reaction score
Handicap
Who uses Move?
I was considering getting it just wondered how many of the members use it and there views on it

what is move?

Playstation move?

Yes playstation move I guess no ones really using it lol

I have not used the move, but as a pretty avid gamer who doesn't own a PS3, I follow the technology of all these things. I assume you're specifically wondering about golf using PSmove. It would be similar to a Wii if you have ever played golf on there. It detects motion of the device, and not the motion of the body. Only the Kinect can detect full body motion, and it sucks at it. I never really got into motion golf on the Wii, just didn't see how it was that awesome. In fact, it seemed so horribly wrong in terms of a real swing, that I felt I was at a disadvantage as a golfer as opposed to a 7 year old kid who just sits on the couch and flicks the controller around.

Just my opinion. But for other games, the Move is probably superior to at least the first gen Wii-motes. Particularly the shooters.

~Rock

Well, I love gaming, and tiger golf is pretty awesome, but neither wii or ps3 move gets golf all that right. Yes, you can control the ball with both, and it's pretty much a turn of the wrist to get ball to slice or hook, but it has very little to do with actual golf. David Ledbetter has a "game" on wii that is remarkably accurate but still has some problems. I sold my wii last february because as much as I love it, it was actually messing with my game, which ain't gonna work. All this said, it's a really good time with beers and your buddies.

Back