Nike VR Pro Limited Edition Forged Driver

Nice looking driver and 3 wood. I've had very limited exposure to VR Pro metal woods and I think that simply needs to change. Thanks for the preview.

That's just a bada$$ looking driver. The fairway looks a little deeper than I've been playing, but that could just be the video. Can't wait to hear what you think about these, JB.

I am gonna go ahead and say that this is the best looking driver I have seen all year. By quite a large margin.

I can't get over how great the finish is. I have watched the video like 4 times to look at it!

I wouldn't mind some still pictures myself. I like the videos that seem to be the standard now, but i sure do miss pictures sometimes.

Again, any reason why they abandoned the PX shafts?

Not usually a big Nike golf fan, but this club looks so hot. I'm putting this driver on the must hit list.

Does Limited Edition also mean limited amount?

Does Limited Edition also mean limited amount?

No. Just a name. And the shaft is a " made for". I think the px were too but the Vr pro le actually says it on the shaft

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

One more thing I like with the le over the Vr pro is the glued non sr8 fit. The le just feels more solid. To me atleast

I wouldn't mind some still pictures myself. I like the videos that seem to be the standard now, but i sure do miss pictures sometimes.

Again, any reason why they abandoned the PX shafts?

I think because of the le badge. They wanted a different shaft then the normal px in the non le models

Really like the head cover and overall look of these.

I've really been a fan of the newer generation of Nike drivers. I am really looking forward to your thoughts on this.

Driver looks great. I guess I am the minority when it comes to the head covers. Not a fan at all...

Nike told me that this driver has a lot of input from tiger......hence the ahina......plays closer to whiteboard than px but more user friendly for the masses.......saw in person and just mind boggling how good looking this driver is.....also the cg has been moved closer to face for increased workability......nexcor face is hotter, better sound/feel but more forgiving than would appear.........well done Nike! I can see other tour staffers using this club in 2k12..

Those are some nice looking club. The old school head covers look great too.

First post updated with more pictures as well as a sound test with the new driver.

Those pictures are sick. Talk about a pear shaped head!

Those pictures are sick. Talk about a pear shaped head!

Again some amazing pictures. Super pear shaped. Not to my liking at all.

Wow, the red on that driver looks really, really nice in the pics from outside.

That is definitely quite the pear shaped head but again the sound was decent and I liked hearing JB say "low to mid ball flight".

Again, great video and photos! Hope GG was wearing her rain suit on that wet ground. :D

Back