Morgan Cup Entry Videos - What Do I Need To Know?

I wanted to highlight the part in bold because this is a very true statement. We really just want people to have fun with this. This is just the beginning of all the fun you will have if chosen to be a part of the Morgan Cup. If you are already an active poster, which you will already be to qualify, then the only job (or work) you need to do as an official Morgan Cup golfer is to talk on the forum. Share your thoughts on the equipment you are using, talk about what your experience has been like, just talk on the forum. And it doesn't have to be in just the Morgan Cup thread, in fact we would prefer that you stay active in all the threads so that the forum as a whole is excited for the Morgan Cup and then people can start forming their opinions on their favorite teams and we can get great supporters like last time.

that is a great post GG

Thanks! I really want to make sure people understand how much fun this is and not to get worried about their video or how much work they think they need to put into being a part of the Morgan Cup. Sure you will have to keep your activity level high on the forum but as an active member and with all the excitement going on during the Morgan Cup I am sure that won't be a problem at all.

I cannot wait to view these videos come December. Hell I may submit one just because! Sooooooo much fun!!!!

I cannot wait to view these videos come December. Hell I may submit one just because! Sooooooo much fun!!!!

Do it, it's not like it won't be watched! AND you can go completely off the cuff as long as you keep it down to 30 seconds.

I wanted to highlight the part in bold because this is a very true statement. We really just want people to have fun with this. This is just the beginning of all the fun you will have if chosen to be a part of the Morgan Cup. If you are already an active poster, which you will already be to qualify, then the only job (or work) you need to do as an official Morgan Cup golfer is to talk on the forum. Share your thoughts on the equipment you are using, talk about what your experience has been like, just talk on the forum. And it doesn't have to be in just the Morgan Cup thread, in fact we would prefer that you stay active in all the threads so that the forum as a whole is excited for the Morgan Cup and then people can start forming their opinions on their favorite teams and we can get great supporters like last time.

We have learned from our mistakes from the 1st Morgan Cup and this one will run so much smoother and will be an absolutely blast for everyone! So get excited and have fun with your videos!!
Great post! I think people are kind of over thinking their videos a bit and I hope this helps them relax and have fun with it.

Great post! I think people are kind of over thinking their videos a bit and I hope this helps them relax and have fun with it.

But see its easy for you when your in. There are hundreds freaking out about this, me included, it's such a cool/great opportunity and that's what makes this so special. It's hard to think "man this is a good promo/video" and think that it's going to be good enough

This sounds awesome! Now for the videos...hmmm.

But see its easy for you when your in. There are hundreds freaking out about this, me included, it's such a cool/great opportunity and that's what makes this so special. It's hard to think "man this is a good promo/video" and think that it's going to be good enough

What's there to freak out about? Be yourself, make your video, send it to THP.

What's there to freak out about? Be yourself, make your video, send it to THP.

I have no problem being myself. I'm talking about others though. You can tell when people are trying to make this perfect.

Good luck to everyone and their videos. Great opportunity, you wont find anywhere else, ever!

I want to thank GG for that excellent writeup before and the mystery driver sign up. I was entirely over thinking the introduction video and it was driving me crazy. A few minutes of thinking some answers for the driver testing signup and there we are.

Even my cat destroying our Flip can't stop me now. Muwahahaha!

This is THP's equivalent to Q school with out the clubs. Who's ever idea this was is a genius. It's what makes THP site the best. Hope you make it.

Im so excited to hear people getting their videos together. Its going to be a great couple of weeks.

Efffff I need to buy a new camera because I learned today that mine's broken. I will get this done. I should try writing some scripts first...

I went over to the Paramount lot today and had a very inspiring meeting. I have an appointment in the morning with the good people at Warner Brothers and Sony pictures in the afternoon. I should be getting my e-mail back from Charlie Sheen's people tonight about his availability and then I can get started on this over the weekend. LOL

I went over to the Paramount lot today and had a very inspiring meeting. I have an appointment in the morning with the good people at Warner Brothers and Sony pictures in the afternoon. I should be getting my e-mail back from Charlie Sheen's people tonight about his availability and then I can get started on this over the weekend. LOL

Nice. That's a solid supporting cast haha. Looking forward to seeing what you put together with Charlie!

Trying to get a new version of 2 and 1/2 men. That reminds me I gotta call Duey!!

Duey's at least 1-1/2 of that equation. Have you seen him berate a bell-boy? haha

Good luck with your entry!

I will just equate the videos to my golf game. I'm not very good but I try my best and have fun.

This is freaking sweet! I wish I was good enough to try for this, but just not quite there yet. Really cool people are getting their vids together. Such a cool way to have to enter!!!

Im having some creativity issues lol. My videos are not coming along very well at all.

Just start talking and go from there, Thainer. You'll pick up things you like and don't like over time. Don't pressure it to much. Just be yourself and let it flow dude.

Im having some creativity issues lol. My videos are not coming along very well at all.

Try taking a shower and thinking about ideas. That worked for MC 1.0, or something like that..

I filmed my audition 10 times and I am still 1 sec over. Time to edit!

Back