Forum Testing Signup - PING Golf Bags

Wow Ping has really stepped up with a great opportunity here.

1. What type of golf bag do you currently use? (i.e Cart or Carry)
It's a Taylormade Supreme Hybrid 2.0 Carry/Stand bag.

2. Do you prefer a separate putter well?
I've never had one so I don't prefer one.

3. Do you have a preference on dividers? If so how many do you like? (example, 6-way, 8-way, 14-way)
I don't really have a preference but mine is 14 way and I have grown to love it. As long as it has full length dividers all the way down i'm fine with 6 or 8 as well.

4. With the weather changing can you still get to the course?
Oh Yes. We can golf year around here as long as there isn't snow on the course and we usually don't get that much snow. Plus i have a ton of great under armor gear to wear which keeps me plenty war. I will be golfing for the next 5 months in the cold.

5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP.
If chosen I will have the bag out on the course a few times a week testing the pockets, how well the clubs sit inside it, as well as other things like comfort on shoulders etc. I will have pictures, videos, and well documented reviews on different things this bag has to offer over others and that are similar to others. I am on THP every day reading and posting thoughts.

Currently rocking an old ping pioneer thats pretty sweet. Would love to test this out but don't feel I have the post. Cant wait to see reviews on these bags.

Currently using an old Callaway Wardbird

1. What type of golf bag do you currently use? Carry,
2. Do you prefer a separate putter well? Yes
3. Do you have a preference on dividers? If so how many do you like? 14-way
4. With the weather changing can you still get to the course? Yes
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP. I usually go to the driving range between 2 or 3 times per week and play once every 2 weeks. With my father in low visiting in 2 weeks i will be playing rounds about 3 times a week. I intent on providing videos, carrying the bag on the course as well in the cart. I will update facebook and twitter on my likes and dislikes. Just joined THP.

Great looking bags, I could maybe sign up but a full round to test in the winter here is pretty tough. I do not think the range is what kind of testing THP and Ping needs. The bags look really good and cant wait to read some reviews.

1. What type of golf bag do you currently use? Recently switched from an 11 lb cart bag to a 4 lb carry bag (TaylorMade Pure-Lite) looking to lighten the load. However I miss having 14 dividers, experiencing some clubs tangling with less dividers now. Looking for a lightweight hybrid carry/cart bag.
2. Do you prefer a separate putter well? That would be a nice feature
3. Do you have a preference on dividers? The more the better while still keeping a lightweight bag.
4. With the weather changing can you still get to the course? I live in Miami, FL, so I'm good for the year.
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP. I will post pictures and videos as necessary. I play at least once a week, and frequent the forums daily (despite my post count).

Thanks THP and PING for this great opportunity!!!! Really cool to see the next wave of testing!!!!

1. What type of golf bag do you currently use? I currently have a PING Pioneer LC cart bag and a Sun Mountain Four 5. I use both depending on if we are walking or riding that day.
2. Do you prefer a separate putter well? I love the putter well on the Pioneer LC and will look for another bag with one in the future.
3. Do you have a preference on dividers? I love the 14 way divider. That was the reason that I chose the two bags that I have.
4. With the weather changing can you still get to the course? I can go to the course, but I can't play haha. I would have to go to the cape to get a round in for the next few months.
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP. If chosen, I would go to the heated, covered driving range as much as possible, and try to get to the cape when I could. Obviously, I probably wouldn't be the best choice for this testing based on the weather where I live, but I couldn't miss an opportunity to sign up! I would post as frequently as possible and update Twitter with my posts. I try to post as frequently as I possibly can, which would obviously continue. Thanks again THP and PING!!!!!!

once again another fantastic oppertunity for everyone,sadly i'll have to sit this one out as my season is over and wouldn't do this test any justice over the winter months.....

good luck everyone and well done to thp and ping.

1. What type of golf bag do you currently use? (i.e Cart or Carry) Both, depends if I'm riding, walking or practicing.
2. Do you prefer a separate putter well? Yes, I have a short putter and prefer to keep it away from other clubs.
3. Do you have a preference on dividers? If so how many do you like? (example, 6-way, 8-way, 14-way) I prefer 14-way in a cart bag and 6 in a stand bag.
4. With the weather changing can you still get to the course? Yes. I live in Southern California and am able to play year round.
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP. I play at least 4 times a week and go to the range 2-3 times per week. I will be testing the bag continuously playing and practicing. It will be tested in a cart, Sun Mountain push cart, and carrying. I read the forum everyday, but don't post that often unless I have something to say. I participated in the Taylor Made blind ball testing.

Thanks for the opportunity Ping and THP!

This is going to be a great thread to watch once these bags are given to the testers. I look forward to all the feed back.

1. What type of golf bag do you currently use? (i.e Cart or Carry) Cart
3. Do you have a preference on dividers? If so how many do you like? (example, 6-way, 8-way, 14-way) 14 way
4. With the weather changing can you still get to the course? Yes, I golf year round as long as the temps are above 35*. We may get the odd snow storm here and there, but they only last a few days.
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP. I golf every weekend and try to get some range time in each week. I have never owned a carry bag, but walking a golf course has intrigued me lately. I would review the bag completely and use photos/videos where appropriate. I am on THP daily and won't be going anywhere.

Too bad for me that the golf season is over :( Good luck to all the testers!

1. What type of golf bag do you currently use? Slazenger cart bag

I do. I like having my putter separate

3. Do you have a preference on dividers? If so how many do you like? I prefere 14

Yes I golf all winter

Ill use the bag exclusively. See how it holds up in the colder weather. And report back to THP with my honest findings. And I'm on THP everyday and not leaving

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

I am really liking the looks of that cart bag and would love to jump in on this one. However with winter still coming and snow already here I will have to keep my name out of this one. Thank you Ping and THP for an awesome opportunity to test some great looking equipment.

1. What type of golf bag do you currently use? (i.e Cart or Carry) Carry bag - Ping Hoofer 2009 model
2. Do you prefer a separate putter well? No
3. Do you have a preference on dividers? If so how many do you like? (example, 6-way, 8-way, 14-way) 6 way
4. With the weather changing can you still get to the course? Yes - we play all winter as long as the course isn't closed due to snow, although it is a little challenging to play during the week due to it getting dark by 5PM.
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP. I would use this bag exclusively during the testing period - compare it to my current bag with pictures and detail written review. I am pretty active on THP - and post on here several times a week. During the testing I would make sure I am on the review forum daily to answer questions.

These bags look great, I have used Ping bags in the past and they work well. I'm going to have to skip this test due to a fast approaching winter.

1. What type of golf bag do you currently use? (i.e Cart or Carry) Carry
2. Do you prefer a separate putter well? No, well I've never had one and always thought they are kind of goofy.
3. Do you have a preference on dividers? If so how many do you like? (example, 6-way, 8-way, 14-way) No real preference. I thought I would like 14=way but my OS grips make that a pain.
4. With the weather changing can you still get to the course? Yes, I golf 1-2x/week YEAR ROUND.
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP. This bag would get 100% use, I would be active in the testing thread (several check-ins per day), I would post analytical thoughts after each use, answer all questions.

Thanks
:thp: and :ping: !!!!!

Wow! What a fantastic opportunity. Big Thanks to PING for this.

1. What type of golf bag do you currently use? (i.e Cart or Carry) I have a Cobra staff-like bag that I carry. It's not the staff bag that Cobra staff players are given but it is built like it.
2. Do you prefer a separate putter well? I don't have a preference. Personally, I like to have my 58 degree wedge and my putter together, but's thats just me.
3. Do you have a preference on dividers? If so how many do you like? (example, 6-way, 8-way, 14-way) I do not have a preference. However, the one I have now is a 6-way divider and I love it.
4. With the weather changing can you still get to the course? Of course, Georgia weather is fine in the winter. Also, With High School Golf starting, I will still be playing 5 to 6 times a week.
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP. My testing plan would include making the bag prove it's worthness through every concieveable way of testing. I would stress comfiness and ease of access to other things I need such as balls, tees, food, etc. I am a regular here on THP. I am very activity and I have been to a Get Together before.

Those bags look pretty nice! Good luck to the testers. Thanks THP and Ping.

ping g15 9.5
i10 irons 5-pw
iseries wedges 50,52,56
rapture 18 degree hybrid
g15 23 degree hybrid
wackee putter
ping cart bag

1. What type of golf bag do you currently use? (i.e Cart or Carry)
I use a carry bag. I walk 99% of the time.

I have never had a bag with a putter well but it would be nice to try out. However, I can live without one as well.

3. Do you have a preference on dividers? If so how many do you like? (example, 6-way, 8-way, 14-way)
I have no preference but I have only used 6 and 8 way dividers. Again like the putter well a 14 way divider would be nice to try.

Yes I can still get to the course. It gets cold but doesn't snow or rain much at all.

The plan would be to take the bag out at least once a week. I would give feedback on normal performance and quirks and preferences that I develop. I find that its the small things that make a bag good or not. I would use Facebook to update people on the bag as well as a little bit of twitter (I am still a new tweeter). I have become a pretty active member of the THP forum and really enjoy it. I post when I have something to say and try to post in a variety of forum threads.

Wow! Huge thanks to Ping for allowing us to test the new line. Judging from the popularity of the original Hoofer these bags will not disappoint. Thanks as well to THP for this opportunity.

1. What type of golf bag do you currently use? Cart
3. Do you have a preference on dividers? I prefer 14
4. With the weather changing can you still get to the course? I am currently away from my family in New Mexico on some training so I can play twice a week for the next 3 months. Pretty mild winters here.
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP. I am on this site everyday but I don't post a lot. I will post more if I'm selected as a tester though. If selected I will use this bag to play 18 holes about twice a week.

Very cool, not a lot of reviews out there about bags and even fewer reviews about the bag/push cart interaction.

1. What type of golf bag do you currently use? (i.e Cart or Carry) Both, Burton Cart bag 80% of the time on a cart or my clicgear 3.0. About once a month I play a 9 hole round with my old sun mountain on my back.

2. Do you prefer a separate putter well? Yes, especially if I'm not carrying the bag.

3. Do you have a preference on dividers? If so how many do you like? (example, 6-way, 8-way, 14-way) 14 way- all the way.

4. With the weather changing can you still get to the course? Yes, I'm fortunate enough to live in sunny California. I also hit the driving range once a week on my lunch break.

I would be able to test the bag in multiple configurations, cart, push cart and carry (if it's not a cart bag). Also how it fits in my trunk. I currently have my CD changer removed in my 3 series to fit the cart bag. Up to this point my activity level has been minimal only joining a few months ago, but with less golf on TV and less daylight computer activity will certainly increase.

I never really liked Ping bags, mostly because of the straps. However I'm still very interested to see how these work out for others, as I'm in the market for a new bag myself. Good luck to those who sign up!!

Back