Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should have been more specific-- people with 1 post who post in the threads and then sit and post absolutely nothing. I joined because of the testing opportunities too, I am not ashamed to admit it, but the difference is, I now have 5000 posts.

Meh. Not a great rant IMO. Better would be people with one post posting in a testing thread then leaving when they don't get chosen.

The only reason I say that it is a sub-par rant is because I started here because of testing opportunities and other contests. I was one of those guys once upon a time. Now, I'm a bit more active/participating I think. :D

And like I said, this is great as long as it is a start and not an end.

Don't let it worry you dude. People come for whatever reason and some end up staying. You can't control it either way, so there's no reason to get upset about it.

Yeah, I know, I am just being pissy. Ignore me guys, I gotta get up early and I am none too happy about it. I just saw the new VR driver thread though and that cheered me up. Gawd, those are amazing looking.
Don't let it worry you dude. People come for whatever reason and some end up staying. You can't control it either way, so there's no reason to get upset about it.

Yeah, I know, I am just being pissy. Ignore me guys, I gotta get up early and I am none too happy about it. I just saw the new VR driver thread though and that cheered me up. Gawd, those are amazing looking.

Owned bro. I have first block off tomorrow. Sleep in baby!

No worries man. I know things like that can be annoying, but in the end, it doesn't matter a bit :)

Aye, this is true. Hawk and D-Maik speak truths.

Now my rant is that there is no way in hell I can afford the new VR.
No worries man. I know things like that can be annoying, but in the end, it doesn't matter a bit :)

Aye, this is true. Hawk and D-Maik speak truths.

Now my rant is that there is no way in hell I can afford the new VR.

I have a similar rant to that every few days. See: every new piece of golf equipment that comes out. :D

I have a similar rant to that every few days. See: every new piece of golf equipment that comes out. :D

Here's your anti-Rant; Your SeeMore Belly Putter should be to you any day.

Here's your anti-Rant; Your SeeMore Belly Putter should be to you any day.

Yes. And after reading about your amazing results on day one, I am even more excited. I didn't think it was possible. :D

My RANT: 3 Tests in 3 Days! Severely cutting into my THP Time. Another late night with no sleep. I thought college was supposed to be fun haha

Yesterday, spent 6+ hours on the phone with Dell & Microsoft support trying to get a Windows 7 machine to join a Windows 2K server and it didn't happen. Let's just say I now know 3 different languages...English, Indian, and the words that used to get me in trouble with my Mom.

Today, order new server.

Paid out $750.00 bucks in car mat. 500.00 for a "FN" wire harness that a mouse chewed through so they will be getting a nice little treat of Decon placed in serval places around the garage tonight eat up guys plenty to go around :at-wits-end::at-wits-end::at-wits-end:..time for a miller...

tail light of my jeep went out and i bought a bulb... it wasnt the bulb
i think i have to replace the whole tail light assembly and it aint cheap
i hate unexpected expenses

Had my best range session on months and wanted to play a round real bad. But Because of the damn winter it was too dark.
Winter should be restricted to where it's useful (mountains)

THANK GOODNESS ITS FRIDAY! This week couldn't be over fast enough!

I hate waking up early on my day off!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Running out of milk just before you fill your cereal bowl blows....

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Haha that sucks

just as fun as filling your bowl of cereal with the assumption there is at least SOME milk, only to find NONE

just as fun as filling your bowl of cereal with the assumption there is at least SOME milk, only to find NONE

U must never assume young Daniel son

Happens to me all the time dude. I've eaten cereal with half n' half. That's desperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back