Competition Teams - 2012 THP Golf Outing

Yeah Yeah Yeah. We have heard all about the tower of power Cower in the Shower.
Your A game may work on the executive course over Beatrice and Esther, but we have seen it up close against THPers.
Bring your van with a mattress for mattycaulk and the rest of the youngsters, because you are going to need some consoling after each round.

You can tell the ones who have fear in their hearts because they realize the end is near. The rule is over and the old dawg does the treeing :D.

The heck with mattycaulk! He is on my whup em up list too :beat-up:

You can tell the ones who have fear in their hearts because they realize the end is near. The rule is over and the old dawg does the treeing :D.

Is there anyone not on that list?? lol

The cower in the shower must be reading something different. Because there is not a single person showing fear. Unless you are calling the fear of hearing a rather old man asking little children if they would like some candy to go with that arse whupping/petting.

The cower in the shower must be reading something different. Because there is not a single person showing fear. Unless you are calling the fear of hearing a rather old man asking little children if they would like some candy to go with that arse whupping/petting.

He just bought a baddasss van!

I heard. Pics here.

Spoiler
creepy-van.jpg

there he is...dressing up like an old lady calling himself Greybush. Kids love her.

OG is now watching the X-Factor and says he "ain't studying y'all". LOL

The team with the belbs on it. They're pretty stacked IMO.

Moved this to this thread since we are still a while away. Plenty of time to discuss here. Thanks for understanding.

Team Hogan is not only going to beat Belbs and the gang but we are taking down THP

dear Interlooper...Glad you are now in the outing. Just saw your team.

My money is on Rbelbin. His length is prodigious.

Kevin

JB and GG....can we rename our team to Overton. I want us to under-perform at the outing. but really....Team Overton FTW

I'm glad looper is going as well. Just hate that I'm going to miss him.

esox I thik you have consumed too much cheese....Belbs is may finish 3rd or 4th

Aww, the poll disappeared!

Aww, the poll disappeared!

Whatever it was, Team Palmer was leading as usual. Unless it was a who will lose poll, then it was not us. Thanks for understanding.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Yep. The best was last. And Watson is quite the champion. Surely it bodes well for us on Team Watson.

Team Watson has some potential, good to see mward found a home

I concur. I was pretty convinced no one was going to drop out until the last minute. The second GG let me know and I saw the message, I was booking. I may be slightly more excited about this than the Morgan Cup, and I didn't think that was possible.

I concur. I was pretty convinced no one was going to drop out until the last minute. The second GG let me know and I saw the message, I was booking. I may be slightly more excited about this than the Morgan Cup, and I didn't think that was possible.

Congrats on getting in mward, ya'll look like a solid 2md place team, right behing Team Nelson. Looking forward to meeting you in Orlando.

Dear one-T... Happy to be going this year! And my team rocks! All the teams rock actually, but just slightly less than ours.

I gotta say that is refreshing to hear bro! Looking forward to teeing it up next month. Classy statement!!!

congrats on getting in, im sure there will be some more spots opening up here and there as there have been up to this point.

Would be curious to see how long the waiting list is now

congrats on getting in, im sure there will be some more spots opening up here and there as there have been up to this point.

Would be curious to see how long the waiting list is now

Me too md, THP is growing by leaps and bounds and I am sure a lot of the people who have joined since the spots were filled would love to get the opportunity to go. Many of the new THPers are already very active and would easily qualify for one of the vacated spots should/when they happen.

Back