Tour Edge Exotics CB Xtreme Forged Irons

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is a sneak peek at an iron set from Exotics by Tour Edge. These are not out as of yet, but will be soon.

CBI-L.jpg

Cant say Im a big fan of the badge but xtreme forging sounds pretty serious.

I'm a bit iffy on the look of these although Exotics has hand some pretty solid products on the market. What does extreme forged mean?

I actually like them, the badge kinda makes them look cheap but other than that I think they look good. Would love to hit them.

These could be a pretty hot and versatile iron set. I am not bonding with the bold red badge yet however I would not kick them off the course.

These are really nice looking. Very clean and simple.

i agree with above i think the badge looks a bit cheap and without it or a slight change it may make them look much better.

Like others, I dont like the badge. I like the overall look of them, change the badge and I like them more.

What exactly entails extreme forging? Is it like metal that is into bungee jumping? Or perhaps the man doing the forging has tattoos and stuff? Or maybe, the forging takes place on a stunt bike? Either way, I don't get too excited by Tour Edge's stuff. I've never in my life had the opportunity to hit any of it.

What exactly entails extreme forging? Is it like metal that is into bungee jumping? Or perhaps the man doing the forging has tattoos and stuff? Or maybe, the forging takes place on a stunt bike? Either way, I don't get too excited by Tour Edge's stuff. I've never in my life had the opportunity to hit any of it.

Hammered by hand?

Looks like they fit right in with the rest of the Exotics line.

I know they make a solid product but these just look like something I would see in Wally World. Hopefully the performance makes up for what they lack aesthetically.

While I love their woods and hybrids I haven't been wowed with the irons I've hit from Tour Edge. Maybe these could change that, good looking iron. In hand I've noticed TEE clubs are much better than pictures.

They look similar to the Wilsons

They could be a little less gaudy to look at, but I'm definitely interested to see and hear more.

Looks familiar.

Simple. I wish they did a little more in the looks category but you can't go wrong with simple. I want to see if these perform though.

The man doing the forging has tattoos and stuff..... LMAO!! That's too funny!

Never had the chance to try their club but I don't mind the look of this one. I would for sure give it a go given the chance.

I am not a fan of the badge, but I do like the rest of how the looks. I am curious to see how they perfom however.

I definitely preferred these, but I still like the looks of them a little bit.

841603517_yZM7Z-L-1.jpg

I definitely preferred these, but I still like the looks of them a little bit.

841603517_yZM7Z-L-1.jpg

Those do look alot better IMO

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Nice looking sticks. If only it wasn't for that stinking badge. Wonder why they wouldn't go silver of holographic...something less intrusive.

Alex

I seem to be in the minority here. I like the looks of the cavity backs. I have never hit any Tour Edge products, so I have no idea what to expect from these.

Back