Why today was a great day!

Great man.. oh and I birdied 17 today at riverwinds :). Glad your getting a son as I know u were hoping

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Nice birdie... weather was great the last few days while I'm stuck at work, and of course the weekends always seem to be on the chilly side.

Congrats! I'm really happy for you Having a boy is great! I was lucky to have a son on the first try that kind of took the pressure off for the second child...lol. Our second the wife didn't want to find out what it is and that kills me I need to know! I'll find out tomorrow she goes in at 6am to be induced.

Good luck... I really preferred not knowing for my first two, but it makes the last few weeks tougher. But since this is our 3rd, and I have so much girl stuff, I wanted to know the sex so I can start clearing some of the baby clothes and toys we won't need!

thats awesome, I have 2 girls as well, wife wants to try for the boy, I told her Im 0-2 and stopping there

but wouldnt trade my girls for anything in the world

congrats again!

I wouldn't trade my girls for boys either... I think Ferrity said it best when he said he trade his two sons for another daughter (I think he has 2 boys/1 girl). That being said, I want to experience Little League, Pop Warner, and endless rounds of golf with my son. This weekend I played with a fella and his two teenaged twin boys (who could hit it a mile).. and I have to admit I was somewhat envious until now.

Happy Day !!! Congrats !

Congrats!

Congrats!

congrats lad, thats awesome news

Congrats!

Congrats! But having 3 girls aint that bad.......:bashful:

Good Luck!

Great man.. oh and I birdied 17 today at riverwinds :). Glad your getting a son as I know u were hoping

Matt- we played Riverwinds today... It was colder than 2 weeks ago w/35-40MPH wind gusts. I eagled 13 (long par 5 on back) thanks to the gail wind at my back after chipping in from just over the green. Also hit the flag on 8 for a tap in birdie. Still shot 85 due to terrible start, which I will take, but the one kid we play with shot a fantastic 74, which could have been better but the wind ate up 2 of his balls which lead to 2 doubles.

Matt- we played Riverwinds today... It was colder than 2 weeks ago w/35-40MPH wind gusts. I eagled 13 (long par 5 on back) thanks to the gail wind at my back after chipping in from just over the green. Also hit the flag on 8 for a tap in birdie. Still shot 85 due to terrible start, which I will take, but the one kid we play with shot a fantastic 74, which could have been better but the wind ate up 2 of his balls which lead to 2 doubles.

Better you then me. I'm really liking river winds. But don't see playing it in the wind like today

Back