The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game will probably be filled with stupid false start penalties. Worst penalty in all of sports. I 350 lb manster twitches his butt and FALSE START. Kills all the excitement and momentum the game had. Then he gets mad and flinches again. I hate that penalty.

This game will probably be filled with stupid false start penalties. Worst penalty in all of sports. I 350 lb manster twitches his butt and FALSE START. Kills all the excitement and momentum the game had. Then he gets mad and flinches again. I hate that penalty.

All I can think about is Sanchez flinching lol

All I can think about is Sanchez flinching lol

That was awesome!!!

We have NFL network with our Dish subscription but I never watch it until Thursday night games roll around. Tonight I'll be flipping between this game and the Austrailian Open.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Where do you guys live that you dont get the NFL network? In the United States we have it.
Kansas City, KS. They don't have it on Time Warner Cable.

Where do you guys live that you dont get the NFL network? In the United States we have it.

Take a look at some of the largest cable providers in the country. Far too many still dont have it.

Take a look at some of the largest cable providers in the country. Far too many still dont have it.

Yeah I know, I was just giving them a hard time.

Which would make for a better side bet on Rivers, more interceptions or times crying to the ref?

Hopefully my Texans can finally make the playoffs.

May not be a lot of interceptions, Chargers may just run all night.

Same reason as Smallie. Time Warner Cable. It has to do with the fees. They won't pay the NFL what they, or the NFL won't let them charge what they want. Something like that. There's always some battle with Time Warner. They're goofy.

Good service, though. Mine never goes out, and I rely on the Road Runner heavily for my business.

I would think Tebow should roll tonight. The Denver defense, too. After all, last Sunday, the Packers offense softened up the Chargers defense, and the Packers defense really pounded on their offense.

Kevin

Watching bush makes me wish mcfadden wasnt hurt...I need him back for fantasy lol

Same reason as Smallie. Time Warner Cable. It has to do with the fees. They won't pay the NFL what they, or the NFL won't let them charge what they want. Something like that. There's always some battle with Time Warner. They're goofy.

Good service, though. Mine never goes out, and I rely on the Road Runner heavily for my business.

I would think Tebow should roll tonight. The Denver defense, too. After all, last Sunday, the Packers offense softened up the Chargers defense, and the Packers defense really pounded on their offense.

Kevin
You know who's playing tonight?

You know who's playing tonight?

Bwahahahahaha. Apparently not. I thought it was Denver, not the Raiders. Was a joke anyway. The Packers defense hardly softened up the Chargers offense.

Kevin

For those watching, D. Moore just had a heck of a fingertip catch. Wow.

Raiders moving the ball quite well.

Bwahahahahaha. Apparently not. I thought it was Denver, not the Raiders. Was a joke anyway. The Packers defense hardly softened up the Chargers offense.

Kevin
I think some others did as well. It's such an exciting matchup tonight, I guess guys are wishing other teams were playing!

I think some others did as well. It's such an exciting matchup tonight, I guess guys are wishing other teams were playing!

Everybody wants all Tebow, all the time.

Kevin

Houshmandzadeh is a punk. Wish someone would yank him down by that ugly thing he calls a ponytail.

Houshmandzadeh is a punk. Wish someone would yank him down by that ugly thing he calls a ponytail.

I agree. The funny part was he through the punch but took the worst end of it, lol.

I agree. The funny part was he through the punch but took the worst end of it, lol.
Haha. I thought he was going to flop to the ground.

The Chargers are terrible. Luckily they will show up for the Bears when they meet each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back