THP Fantasy Football Week 10 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, had to add a kicker in case Hanson can't play Sunday. May regret not getting Janakowski again but didn't feel like putting a player in tonight on a chance Hanson might not play.

Team Bx Invaders (wcueb923) is starting Taiwan Jones against me tonight....really? Who the F is Taiwan Jones?!?! I mean I know who he is....but c'mon man! :D

Shows how thin RBs are this year. He should drop Tawain, grab Marcel Reese, and play him.

T. Jones might be a player to watch next year though. go Eagles!

Dang...I have put out some crazy offers this week to you, War. Eagle, T-Mex, and Chunky, and no bites. Yawn...I guess I will go to sleep until week 14. hehehe
As much as I need another RB, I couldnt part with Gronkowski AND Vincent Jackson, put up too many points on a weekly basis for me.

Marcel Reese is not spelled Donald Brown wcueb :stickbeat:

(jk)

(just for that, I'm picking Reese up)

Damn, I should have kept my big mouth shut. I liked Taiwan Jones better!

Jacksonville's D will probably keep Brown in check, I don't know how he's projected for as many points as he is.

Jacksonville's D will probably keep Brown in check, I don't know how he's projected for as many points as he is.
I saw that too.....those projections are WACK!

Will you please lose for me this week? Thanks!

Coming down to the stretch it is harder to get full lineups. Injuries, Byes, and teams figuring out who they should use etc are making it more challenging to get that last flex guy in the lineup.

Man I am going to destroy Wanna Be Mexas this week.

Awesome, Denarius Moore with 17 pts and it's not even halftime.

AND, he's on the bench. Wonderful.

I have Carson Palmer and Denarius Moore playing... solid first half so far! Keep it up!

Anyone in League 1 want Carson Palmer, send me offers!

Great, Moore has 27 points, and on my bench. That's just salt in the wound now.

Let's goooo

Tuck rule. C'mon.

I'll take 32 points.

You have no shot since I've adopted the 3 QB strategy.

Tapatalked by Siri on my iPhone 4

I've got the 3 QB system myself buddy!! And 1 of them is from Harvard

I've got the 3 QB system myself buddy!! And 1 of them is from Harvard

Oh snap! That could be the nail in the coffin there. Ive got a rookie, a QB who is almost undefeated and some guy named Skelton.

Pretty awesome to watch Michael Bush rack up all those points that should've been for Run DMC. Ah, FF, you give me the worst headaches!

Oh snap! That could be the nail in the coffin there. Ive got a rookie, a QB who is almost undefeated and some guy named Skelton.

I've got a Coolbreeze, Ice, and Hahvahd

Pretty awesome to watch Michael Bush rack up all those points that should've been for Run DMC. Ah, FF, you give me the worst headaches!

DMAC would have gone for 200 yards and some change. There were times when Bush's lack of speed hurt him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back