The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was watching some football today when this ad was shown. I was pretty shocked as I didn't want it to go negative this early. I don't know who this committee is and I don't condone this type of negative attack. But their support of Team Hackers is appreciated.

I always laugh at the Dubya quote.

Was watching some football today when this ad was shown. I was pretty shocked as I didn't want it to go negative this early. I don't know who this committee is and I don't condone this type of negative attack. But their support of Team Hackers is appreciated

In fairness to me. Dukakis looks sweet in that tank and it's not my fault Obama can't remember how many states we have.

Well done CL.

hahaha. You slipped a bandwagon reference in as well. Great job!

In fairness to me. Dukakis looks sweet in that tank and it's not my fault Obama can't remember how many states we have.

Well done CL.

Just like a politician, always passing the blame.

hahaha. You slipped a bandwagon reference in as well. Great job!

That was the best part...hehe

Wow...Chunky is bringing it. Time to fire back Capain Ddec!

Well done Chunky! I reserve the right to share my vote 1 month from now. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Well done Chunky that was a good vid.

Was watching some football today when this ad was shown. I was pretty shocked as I didn't want it to go negative this early. I don't know who this committee is and I don't condone this type of negative attack. But their support of Team Hackers is appreciated

Had to watch this again. ddec sort of looks like Dukakis.

Lol! Nice one Chunky! That was very, very funny.

Bravo el capitan chunk!

HAHAHAHA....great vid CL !

All Hail The Chunk Meister !!

Nah....it helps to dull the pain of not being able to make the MC 2.0

I hear that, and I must have missed that you couldn't compete in the MC 2.0. THat really sucks man.

I'm on the fence with that submission chunk. I think Ddec may hit back with something good.
Speaking of being on the fence....get off if you are still thinking of doing videos for the Morgan Cup. Bust out your iPhone, droid, flip, high 8 or HD video camera and put something together. The worst that can happen is you'll have a good time putting something together. Heck look at the captains videos....if that is the bench mark.....just submit!!!!!

I'm on the fence with that submission chunk. I think Ddec may hit back with something good.
Speaking of being on the fence....get off if you are still thinking of doing videos for the Morgan Cup. Bust out your iPhone, droid, flip, high 8 or HD video camera and put something together. The worst that can happen is you'll have a good time putting something together. Heck look at the captains videos....if that is the bench mark.....just submit!!!!!

I agree I want to see everyone apply! Whats the worst thing that can happen, you don't get in, but I bet making the video will be a ton of fun, and it will help you for the next MC if there is one with video submission.

Man Freddie!! You are speaking like a TP supporter. But yes just take a look at my videos. Yours have to be better than those!! Have fun with it and submit something. No one is going to make fun of you

I am ready right now to play in the Morgan Cup and kick some butt however it's a long time off :banghead:... Will I be ready then, yup!

Man Freddie!! You are speaking like a TP supporter. But yes just take a look at my videos. Yours have to be better than those!! Have fun with it and submit something. No one is going to make fun of you

I've made no secret that playing for you or Ddec would be an honor but my hat was firm on the side of Team Paradise for the first Morgan Cup. I will put my full support behind what ever team I may play for. But if I am not chosen to represent one of the great teams I will be through all of my weight behind TP

I've made no secret that playing for you or Ddec would be an honor but my hat was firm on the side of Team Paradise for the first Morgan Cup. I will put my full support behind what ever team I may play for. But if I am not chosen to represent one of the great teams I will be through all of my weight behind Team THP

Thanks Tadashi, thats really kind of you! You are now the second Team THP supporter with DeanDec.

I've made no secret that playing for you or Ddec would be an honor but my hat was firm on the side of Team Paradise for the first Morgan Cup. I will put my full support behind what ever team I may play for. But if I am not chosen to represent one of the great teams I will be through all of my weight behind TP

Yep I was a Paradisan fan myself however I can change my loyalty to meet my new love. Just put me on a team and watch out because it is coming hard at ya baby :deadhorse:! Whatever team I would be lucky enough to play for would get 110 percent arse kicking loyalty :blob:.

Do not forget that if you are fans of the Morgan Cup, that each of these sponsoring companies has a Facebook page and Twitter account. Hit them up on both and let them know you are excited about the 2nd Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back