The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol are you blind? He took him down by the helmet. The Lions are so dirty and Ill enjoy watching them lose from here out. They deserve a guy like Mike Vick on their team. What a bunch of losers.

My tortilla speaks. Listen to him.

Kevin

Hurt? On the Bench?

You know that's coming. He'll lay down at some point over the next couple games. Of course he does take a lot of hits. Many of them late.

What was that signing bonus again? $40 or $60 million.

Kevin

Thank you Seattle.

How about those Niners? Just playing a man's style of football and getting it done. Can the Eagles fans just lose with some dignity please? Good luck next year, this season's over. The Cowboys will come out of the NFC East.

How about those Niners? Just playing a man's style of football and getting it done. Can the Eagles fans just lose with some dignity please? Good luck next year, this season's over. The Cowboys will come out of the NFC East.

Broncos>Niners :p

How about those Niners? Just playing a man's style of football and getting it done.

I'm starting to think Harbaugh is not going to get the chance to draft and reunite with Andrew Luck.

Kevin

I love seeing Vick's team lose.

Yes, you are correct. You also have the tougher remaining schedule.
Thats good. We obviously can't beat a crappy team. We will see ya in the playoffs.

They did bruh. It was a good game for them.

or just a monster turd

That, or the games in which he played when he was a monster.

I'd be more surprised to see you use 'Duke' and 'classy' than Eagles fans and dignity lol

Let's go Jets!!

Seeing Plaxico introduce himself wearing camo, its no wonder he shot himself. He did not even see himself there.

Seeing Plaxico introduce himself wearing camo, its no wonder he shot himself. He did not even see himself there.

Or he's a hell of a shot.

Kevin

Folk missed a chippy...shoot me....no, not you Plaxico

Ochocinco sighting.....courtesy of Antonio Cromartie

I want to see Brady get smashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back