Ogios are sweet. My kingpin rocks.

im buying the chamber as soon as its released. can't wait!

Man that Charcoal/Burst Ogio Chamber is BA! That is one great looking bag.

Not quite the color combos I was looking for but I could make an exception

im buying the chamber as soon as its released. can't wait!

Not quite the color combos I was looking for but I could make an exception

I also think more colors would be nice but that charcoal/burst is awesome looking, I could live with it lol.

Guys after watching that Ogio Chamber video a couple times I am heavly leaning towards that bag now over the staff bag. That thing looks so good and I think it will do what I need it to.

Good luck. Give a thorough review so I know what I'm missing out on.

Guys after watching that Ogio Chamber video a couple times I am heavly leaning towards that bag now over the staff bag. That thing looks so good and I think it will do what I need it to.

Hey 10yard
I just got staff bag and love it. Lots if storage. I bought a brand new demo for like 70% off. It had tons of clubs in it. The 6 way divider helps. Two drawbacks: clubs move around easily and no cooler pouch for bevies. I am vane so I got over that. I a unsure how two bags wil fit a cart. I am sure they will. If I can't play like a pro, I might as well loom like one...

Hey 10yard
I just got staff bag and love it. Lots if storage. I bought a brand new demo for like 70% off. It had tons of clubs in it. The 6 way divider helps. Two drawbacks: clubs move around easily and no cooler pouch for bevies. I am vane so I got over that. I a unsure how two bags wil fit a cart. I am sure they will. If I can't play like a pro, I might as well loom like one...

Hey Mark thanks for the reply. Im not sure I would like the clubs moving around a lot thats why I am so interested in the Ogio Chamber. I am still leaning towards the Ogio Chamber but I will do some looking at staff bags just to be sure. Thanks again

They have that Ogio on gppgolf.com currently. Damn it's so nice looking

Tapatalk

I had an Ogio Woode bag that was a 14 way bag, like the layout and storage but for some reason out of the 7 zippers within 2 years only 3 worked, the pockets I used every round had zipper failure, the only draw back to that bag, the one I use now , is the one I had when we got together is a TM Monaco bag, but not the current model, I think it is still sells at Dick's for a decent price, great storage, 14 way divider and the only club that gives me fits is my 48" putter, sometimes it hangs up but I don't know how because when I use my 34" Ghost it comes right out no problem? After 2 years this bag is still in great shape with no problems. Haven't looked at the new Monaco bag so I can't say how it fairs. JMHO

If you get a bag with dividers, make sure they go all the way to the bottom. Some advertise 14 way dividers but they don't mention if they go all the way down. If not, the club grips will rub and stick upon insertion or removal.

If you get a bag with dividers, make sure they go all the way to the bottom. Some advertise 14 way dividers but they don't mention if they go all the way down. If not, the club grips will rub and stick upon insertion or removal.

Great tip Idrops, I was thinking about that earlier.

I had an Ogio Woode bag that was a 14 way bag, like the layout and storage but for some reason out of the 7 zippers within 2 years only 3 worked, the pockets I used every round had zipper failure, the only draw back to that bag, the one I use now , is the one I had when we got together is a TM Monaco bag, but not the current model, I think it is still sells at Dick's for a decent price, great storage, 14 way divider and the only club that gives me fits is my 48" putter, sometimes it hangs up but I don't know how because when I use my 34" Ghost it comes right out no problem? After 2 years this bag is still in great shape with no problems. Haven't looked at the new Monaco bag so I can't say how it fairs. JMHO

hmmm I wonder if that is something that would be replaced under warranty or would be a cheap fix. I might have to look into that.

This is the Ogio I bought last month and I love it, looks good, 14 way full length dividers and clubs don't stick, ample storage, just a great overall bag and way less than MSRP

http://www.vminnovations.com/Product_13503/Ogio-Assassin-ry-t-Golf-Bag-14-Way-Top-Divider.html

306957_im_RED____0_gsi

gotta wait a little till its released if you end up with the chamber. i think its released in december sometime.

nice DD. I am really interested in the chamber for the locking purpose and it looks awesome in the pattern look.

I have seen the video and it is intriguing, I was just throwing out an option. I did not know about the chamber before making the purchase.

Back