THP Fantasy Football Week 10 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's your other RB? You're obviously leaving one of them out for someone else.

Michael Bush and Fred Jackson. This is for my flex position.

Michael Bush and Fred Jackson. This is for my flex position.

Man, I'm inclined to lean towards Murray just b/c I think he'll get more catches out of the backfield. Who do the Rams play again?

Edit: nevermind. They play the Browns. I'm inclined to go with Murray.

Man, I'm inclined to lean towards Murray just b/c I think he'll get more catches out of the backfield. Who do the Rams play again?

Edit: nevermind. They play the Browns. I'm inclined to go with Murray.

I think Murray is the better back but that browns run defense is so soft. That's the only reason I'm considering Jackson. But you do have a point about Murray.

I think Murray is the better back but that browns run defense is so soft. That's the only reason I'm considering Jackson. But you do have a point about Murray.

It's a tough one for sure. I try to always play the match ups but this is a tough one. The Bills can score (or at least they could) so that could force Dallas to throw, but then again, Rex shut them out last week and his brother is now matched up against them. Jackson's been on a nice roll but I tell ya man, I just rarely trust anyone for FF points when it involves the Browns, lol

I hate DeShean Jackson's alarm clock.

+1 i think hes full of crap.... holding out for a contract and with maclin out now he would have gotten more looks.... that being said i prob still would have gotten raped!

It's going to hurt to lose to GG today, mainly because Reggie Bush had a great game. It's the classic story of my real team doing well at the expense of my fantasy team.

Yoccos' trade rape is paying dividends. I need monster games out of Frank Gore and Marshawn Lynch.

Yoccos' trade rape is paying dividends. I need monster games out of Frank Gore and Marshawn Lynch.

Your wish is granted.

Looks like I'm going to extend my win streak to 3. From 1-6, and last place in the entire league, to making a late season run at 4-6... hope this team can keep it up! :)

I need some big games from my guys this afternoon. Trying to be positive, but hard to be the way it's looking.

My match is wayyyy too close for comfort hopefully Rogers can put up big numbers, as long as the vikings do too.

I am locked up in a close game (no surprise there) with Hanks.

My match is wayyyy too close for comfort hopefully Rogers can put up big numbers, as long as the vikings do too.

You've already won, minus some negative numbers by your guys YTP. Your opponent as nobody else going for them

I need 35 pts out of Brady, Gronkowski and Jordy Nelson for a W. Hopefully Brady and Gronk hook up a few times in the endzone for me.

You've already won, minus some negative numbers by your guys YTP. Your opponent as nobody else going for them

You'd think he would know that.

Yup got by this week with 100+ point, pretty happy about that. Just need some people to start losing though...

And TC, I posted that when the score was still close/not even near the end of it.

Weird low scores throughout league two and I'm stoked that I got a win thx to the Bears D going bonkers.

Weird low scores throughout league two and I'm stoked that I got a win thx to the Bears D going bonkers.

There's a League two? I kid.

The Bears D was kind of ridiculous. I didn't expect to see the Lions come in and play like that at all, but it seems as though the real Matt Stafford is showing up. The Panthers and the Lions both come off a bye week and look awful. I suspect they got a lot of time off to "rest". The Lions did kind of shut down Matt Forte though, so they could take some pride in that.

League 1 North division is going to be crazy in the end. There's 4 or 5 teams with a legitimate shot at the playoffs. That's pretty cool.

Brady and Gronkowski went off last night! I bet War Eagle sure is happy. I'm sure TC is too, that gets him a top the division again by himself, with 3 teams 1 game back. Could be 4 depending on how AP does tonight against the Packers.

Man I had a bit of deja vu yesterday. Beating up on OEM like it was last year

I was really worried after Stafford and the Lions D decided to just lay down and take a nap while the Bears steam rolled them that I was going to give Ary his first win, but alas, the Magnificent Mulvas were victorious. Assuming no major point recalculations I will have another W.

Stafford and the lions overall might have sucked but CJ and Reggie Bush showed up and for that, I thank them!

Lost by 1pt. My team has went from first to a losing streak overnight

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back