The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If cutler is going to run his mouth I would lay him out every play
Unless you were the Lions. They can't do anything about it.

Why is this game not in the 4th quarter yet? What happened in the first half to slow up the game?

Penalties, turnovers, Stafford missed like his first 10 or 11 passes.

Kevin

Is Detroit trying to set a record for most late penalties in a season?

Lions play dirty. I hope Rodgers beats them so badly on Thanksgiving their turkey has no flavor, their gravy is lumpy, and their mashed potatoes are cold.

Kevin

Penalties, turnovers, Stafford missed like his first 10 or 11 passes.

Kevin
Great. At least this isn't on CBS. My programming tonight will be on time for a change.

First off...defender was early...and second:

FINALLY SOME ACTION!!!

Two plays in a row, Willis shows how good he is. Now its 4th down and the Giants have a decision to make.

Very nice Giants, move those chains!!

What a punk move by Stafford. He's part girl.

Kevin

I'm glad 60 Minutes is on since they aren't giving us the niner-Giants game.

What a punk move by Stafford. He's part girl.

Kevin

He was being held...that wasnt anything lol. Idk why the guy charged into him after...ejection is obvious

Damn that was close for the Giants. Come on Big Blue

Seahawks are trying their best to lose this game. They had penalties on like 6 straight plays, and on the extra point. Killing ourselves. As I'm typing this, we get penalized on the first play after the kickoff. WTF? Get it together Seattle.

Giants are moving the ball now. Easy 4th and 5 conversion.

Another 4th down conversion!!!

No way. Seahawks penalized again on the 2nd play after the kickoff. This is getting ridiculous.

No way. Seahawks penalized again on the 2nd play after the kickoff. This is getting ridiculous.

They need to get the ball to Marshawn Lynch. He's the man.

NINERS. Boy oh boy are they good. Best team in the league. They managed to win today without any production from their best player. So good,

In a must win game today eagles showed their true colors. I'm a diehard eagles fan but I'm tired of defending them

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

In a must win game today eagles showed their true colors. I'm a diehard eagles fan but I'm tired of defending them

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Yep. They won't make the playoffs this year. Maybe Vick can go back to what he was last year at some point.

He was being held...that wasnt anything lol. Idk why the guy charged into him after...ejection is obvious

Lol are you blind? He took him down by the helmet. The Lions are so dirty and Ill enjoy watching them lose from here out. They deserve a guy like Mike Vick on their team. What a bunch of losers.

Yep. They won't make the playoffs this year. Maybe Vick can go back to what he was last year at some point.

Hurt? On the Bench?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back