CROSS Golf: Cart Gloves anyone?

Golf4Her

Reaction score
Handicap
We are excited to announce that we will be adding Cross Golf to the Golf4Her website for Spring 2012.Cross Sportswear was founded in Sweden in 1986, and today the name is synonymous with trendsetting design and style on the golf course and ski slopes around the world.

The spring 2012 collection will be available in January, in the meantime, we added the new unisex Cross Protection Gloves (or Cart Gloves as I like to call them) to the site for the holidays. A small shipment arrives in 2 weeks from Sweden. They are available first come first served. So, if you're looking for a pair for yourself or someone on your holiday list grab 'em while you can.

Click here to learn more!

Cross is one of my favorite brands for anything outerwear related.

Very cool, gloves like that are quite a common occurrence around this part of the country on golf courses right now!

I'm right there w/ you JB!

Saw the 2012 collection a few weeks ago and it was love at first sight! Maybe we'll add a few pieces for the guys in the Golf4Him section.

I'm right there w/ you JB!

Saw the 2012 collection a few weeks ago and it was love at first sight! Maybe we'll add a few pieces for the guys in the Golf4Him section.
If there was a "like" button like on facebook, I'd click it for this comment!

Back