SeeMore Putter Forum Testing Review Thread

Appreciate the videos SeeMore. I have put my seemore away for a while as I have had a tendency to to start my putts by using some shaft lean. Any tips for starting the putting stroke?

These videos have been really great. Thanks for getting them up there!

If using a SeeMore and you have your shaft lean - you will see part of the red dot, probably in the bottom right hand corner. Ask yourself do you see it the same way one every putt? If the answer is yes! Then perfect - put your gamer back in your bag. Why? This is your trigger point. By seeing a hint of red - your hands will still be in the same spot every time, your ball will be in the same spot every time, your head will be in the same spot every time, your loft of the putter head will be in the same spot every time - No worries. Try it and let us know how it goes. Great questions!!

Appreciate the response. I will give it a try and see how it goes. Makes a lot of sense.

I tested a forward press with my SeeMore yesterday with great results on the putting green. I see a slightly hotter roll in doing so and on course way a little too hot, so quit about half way through the round. I myself only give a very light touch of press and its only used as a trigger to the start of the putt, by that point I've already checked for the RST red and am already on line.

That is really all I use my shaft lean for is to get the putt started. I find I am much more comfortable and consistent when I start my put this way.

I really got the hang of the belly putter over the last few days. Yesterday I was putting amazingly. The way it keeps them on line was amazing. If you read the putt right, it is easy to make with decent speed. I am loving it sooo much right now. I am now very confident standing over any putt 15 ft and in! Love it!

I really got the hang of the belly putter over the last few days. Yesterday I was putting amazingly. The way it keeps them on line was amazing. If you read the putt right, it is easy to make with decent speed. I am loving it sooo much right now. I am now very confident standing over any putt 15 ft and in! Love it!

Great stuff man! How is the lag over 15 feet? Coming around as well?

Tappin' from my iPad!

Great stuff man! How is the lag over 15 feet? Coming around as well?

Tappin' from my iPad!

That part is was harder. Getting the speed right is very difficult because it is so different. It should be coming around little by little and so by next school golf season I should have it down. Let's hope so at least!

That's some great news, Dam! I think sharing your experience here could be really helpful to some people down the road.

That's some great news, Dam! I think sharing your experience here could be really helpful to some people down the road.

I hope so too. I am really liking the process so far and I hope to help others looking to do the same thing.

Good work D, glad the SeeMore belly is treating you well.

Did you put up pictures and I missed them?

Good work D, glad the SeeMore belly is treating you well.

Did you put up pictures and I missed them?

I did. Here they are again:

aefc558f-c32a-f32f.jpg

aefc558f-c33d-0dcf.jpg

aefc558f-c35a-d05a.jpg

aefc558f-c36f-7db8.jpg

aefc558f-c38b-e38b.jpg

So this spring I picked up a mFGP2 from another THP member thanks to this thread. Right away my scores improved. I then started watching some of the SeeMore videos and adopted a more upright stance. My putting again improved but my SeeMore was now too short for my new stance. I switched back to my previous putter at the end of the season to fit my new stance and my scores slowly declined.

Following Damaikis progress with is belly and wanting to give this a try myself, I sent a quick e-mail to SeeMore to see if turning my current SeeMore into a belly was possible or if I was better off just extending it to a more comfortable yet conventional length. Less than 10 minutes later I got an e-mail back from the CEO saying not only will they re-shaft this as a belly putter but they will add headweight to ensure it is properly balanced. The cost for this very custom service is only $75 and that includes return shipping! I will post before and after pictures and keep eveyone updated.

I know it has been talked about before but it appears that SeeMore's customer service can't be beat. Thanks to all the formal and informal testers who contributed to this thread as I shot personal bests scores this year and SeeMore had a ton to do with it.

I think that's pretty freaking awesome Howzat. I think the MFGP2 could be a good platform for the belly too. I'll be interested to see how it all works out for you and if it changes the look of the putter at all (the added weight). Good luck!

SeeMore loves their customers

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

One of the things I've been working on over the last couple days came from a tip Ted posted a couple days back - getting my weight more on the balls of my feet. It has helped me stay a bit more upright and not quite so close to the ball.

One of the things I'm working on is making my set up and posture an automatic thing. I feel like I'm close and I'm going to post some videos here soon to make sure I'm on the right track.

Hawk, I have a question on your DB4x putter . I may have missed how the weighting is on the web site. How is it weighted ? center , Toe, heel I was at GG yesterday and tried the Si mallet it felt good but I like the plumbers neck.

SeeMore has the best customer service on the industry. I have never known them to say no other that something can't be done. If is within their control they make it happen. This is company wide from the CEO to SPI's to their R & D. Their product and after purchase customer care can't be beat on any level or in any sport.

TapAhoy!

SeeMore has the best customer service on the industry. I have never known them to say no other that something can't be done. If is within their control they make it happen. This is company wide from the CEO to SPI's to their R & D. Their product and after purchase customer care can't be beat on any level or in any sport.

TapAhoy!

I have a question on your DB4x putter . I may have missed how the weighting is on the web site. How is it weighted ? center , Toe, heel I was at GG yesterday and tried the Si mallet it felt good but I like the plumbers neck. Will it work for a belly putter?

I have a question on your DB4x putter . I may have missed how the weighting is on the web site. How is it weighted ? center , Toe, heel I was at GG yesterday and tried the Si mallet it felt good but I like the plumbers neck. Will it work for a belly putter?

sharkwrestler - pm seemoreputters - http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/member.php?141-seemoreputters

He will help you out. SeemoreGuy is actually a forum member that just loves him some Seemore putters :)

Thanks for the link, I'm thinking of trying the Belly Putter during the winter and will find out which model is best for the Belly.

Thanks Hawk. Sorry for the confusion Sharkwrestler. As Hawk said I am just a fellow THPer who just loves SeeMore putters and the company in general. As I always say...They Make'em. I Buy'em.

TapAhoy!

I am really adjusting nicely to my SeeMore. The confidence is there with just about every putt inside 10 feet, and today I drained a few that were about 15 feet and one 20 footer for a birdie.

One I first got the SeeMore, I set a few goals for myself. The first was NO more 3 putts, the second was 30 putts or less per round, and the third was to keep my misses small.

Today was the first round that I did all three. I had no three putts on the day, had 28 total putts (8 1-putts, the rest 2-putts) and all of my missed putts were tap-ins. The biggest improvement that I have seen since gaming the SeeMore (besides making some fantastic putts), is that my misses, while not dropping, are missing small. I believe every miss I had today was easily within a foot for a tap in, a few were left just sitting on the edge.

Back