Competition Teams - 2012 THP Golf Outing

Knock knock....anyone there!? Sounds like Ddec and chunk are getting a little taste of demo day this weekend!

Knock knock....anyone there!? Sounds like Ddec and chunk are getting a little taste of demo day this weekend!

Yes we are and its awesome

Sent from JB's Kindle Fire

Yes we are and its awesome

Sent from JB's Kindle Fire

How did you manage to pry the kindle away from him?

In honor of competition I played my final 9 holes today with a guy I caught up to. Talked him into playing match play, had to make a 12' putt on the last to tie. Made it and felt like king of the world for a few seconds.

How did you manage to pry the kindle away from him?

In honor of competition I played my final 9 holes today with a guy I caught up to. Talked him into playing match play, had to make a 12' putt on the last to tie. Made it and felt like king of the world for a few seconds......

...then you realized the 12' putt was for a triple bogey, your 4th on the 9 holes you played with this guy and you slowly walked off the course.

(Someone had to finish it for you, might as well be me! )

...then you realized the 12' putt was for a triple bogey, your 4th on the 9 holes you played with this guy and you slowly walked off the course.

(Someone had to finish it for you, might as well be me! )

Lmao!!

It was suprisingly fun. Certainly something I want to do more often.

--
tapatalk

Lmao!!

It was suprisingly fun. Certainly something I want to do more often.

--
tapatalk

Maybe you can head up to Georgia and take on the 80 year old ladies with OG.

Tapping my way down the highway

Maybe you can head up to Georgia and take on the 80 year old ladies with OG.

Tapping my way down the highway

Heck no, have you seen that guys woodshed? It looks haunted and from I hear it smells of Ben-gay and broken dreams. Plus Kelly would take my bingo money.

The problem is that OGs wood shed has been redone by DIY, that Canadian fixer upper station. They replaced the wood with tongue and groove laminate. So as you can imagine it is a shell of it's former self.

The problem is that OGs wood shed has been redone by DIY, that Canadian fixer upper station. They replaced the wood with tongue and groove laminate. So as you can imagine it is a shell of it's former self.
Before the remodeling they were thinking of making it a national park and rumor was that SW was going to transfer up to Gray and be the ranger, but alas the remodel destroyed the authenticity of "Ole Gray's Woodshed" and it lost all appeal as a national park. Sad.

Before remodel

woodshed.jpg

After

X-MotherEarthNews-Wood-Shed-Plans.jpg

Last edited:
You boys ain't right!

Before the remodeling they were thinking of making it a national park and rumor was that SW was going to transfer up to Gray and be the ranger, but alas the remodel destroyed the authenticity of "Ole Gray's Woodshed" and it lost all appeal as a national park. Sad.

Before remodel

woodshed.jpg

After

X-MotherEarthNews-Wood-Shed-Plans.jpg

Haha, you guys rock.

The before shed looks like it had more elbow room to administer whuppin's .

Team Nicklaus ,---I promise will kick all those Rookies Arses with no problem!

To ensure Team Faldo's victory, I played the North and South courses at Grand Cypress on Monday. The course was pretty fun and I cant wait for the outing!

To ensure Team Faldo's victory, I played the North and South courses at Grand Cypress on Monday. The course was pretty fun and I cant wait for the outing!

Not sure how that insures the victory as I plan to spend the night at a Holiday Inn Express on the way down to insure victory for Team Nelson, Holiday Inn Express makes for a guaranteed win.

Not sure how that insures the victory as I plan to spend the night at a Holiday Inn Express on the way down to insure victory for Team Nelson, Holiday Inn Express makes for a guaranteed win.

I'm going to call ahead and make sure they book you into a room adjacent to a large group. Their incesant racket will surely keep you up all night.

Team shark plays dirty!

I'm going to call ahead and make sure they book you into a room adjacent to a large group. Their incesant racket will surely keep you up all night.

Team shark plays dirty!

LOL, and the always constant construction in the day time.

I can promise you 100 % that Team Nicklaus will take home the TROPHY!

What trophy? They giving out second place trophy now? Because team faldo will take home first place

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Back