Tour Edge Exotics sneak-peek

Oregon Golfer

#XBomb
Reaction score
Handicap
Tour Edge posted a pic on FB of a new fairway they are working on. Since they are posting pics I'm assing that the embargo date is out the window.

It says Xrail on the sole and the middle of the sole/face come to a very pronounced point. I guess I see the idea, (similar to the Mashie Gliderail), but it seems like it would require you to hit it exactly in the center of the clubface or else risk hitting ir very thin. I'm not dismissing it because I think TEE puts out some quality products but I will want to hit it for sure.

398847_482262935122235_1962989813_n.jpg

Looks pretty sweet to me.

Wow that's really nice, thanks for sharing!

Awesome! I've never hit any of their clubs. Perhaps it's time to try them! Thanks for the post!

Looks very cool. I'm interested in how it'll work.

Looks like a decepticon. Still, I'm a fan of TEE so I'll demo it. I love their CB3 13*. Hit it as far as my driver at times.

Yeah, I saw this on FB as well. It is rather intriguing if nothing else - I'm excited to see a few more details on this one.

I like it. Love my XCG-3's

Looks exactly like their Trilogy fairway except that it says Xrail on it.

Tuna is exactly right. I don't see any huge difference but I bet its their longest FW ever. I think they make excellent Woods. I have a set of Trilogys and have not been disappointed.

TapAhoy!

Looks like a next generation TEE Trilogy fairway wood:

Trilogyimages.jpg

Tour Edge posted a pic on FB of a new fairway they are working on. Since they are posting pics I'm assing that the embargo date is out the window.

It says Xrail on the sole and the middle of the sole/face come to a very pronounced point. I guess I see the idea, (similar to the Mashie Gliderail), but it seems like it would require you to hit it exactly in the center of the clubface or else risk hitting ir very thin. I'm not dismissing it because I think TEE puts out some quality products but I will want to hit it for sure.

I love my Trilogy 3wood

3woodbottom.jpg

3woodback.jpg

3woodface.jpg

I think it looks really cool! I am definitely interested in trying their stuff out.

Great another club to add to the bag??? love my exotics ..
403042393.jpg
[/IMG]

I like the looks

Great call on the pointed bottom.. I feel like it looks a lot more like the TaylorMade Raylor where there's only one main point on the bottom..

4079d088-9056-4f76-9f44-1fe27f03ad1c.jpg

I'm sure the new TEE will perform great.
The sole looks a little busy to my eye.

TEE makes great clubs, albeit a little pricey. Still, I will demo it. Love my TEE hybrids.

I bought the XCG-5 strong 3W a few months ago. It's basically the body of a 3W but has a loft of 11.5 degrees. Let's just say that I don't even carry a driver anymore. I love TEE clubs.

It looks sweet that's for sure.

Those bad boys look like they could do some damage, although I agree, the design seems needlessly complex.

Looks like a new Trilogy, interested in hearing more.

Back