Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spontaneously I would say get a RBZ, but that's only because the club is newer and based on your handicapped.

Taptaptap!

Pondering an i20 Hybrid...

What are you looking for in a hybrid, ripper? I've hit neither of those unfortunately.

Something forgiving is always nice. I have a Mashie, but I dont always like the amount of offset it seems to have, so I thought I would give something else a try.

Spontaneously I would say get a RBZ, but that's only because the club is newer and based on your handicapped.

Taptaptap!

You think the RBZ would be a fair bit easier to hit/more forgiving?

Something forgiving is always nice. I have a Mashie, but I dont always like the amount of offset it seems to have, so I thought I would give something else a try.

I have the rbz 3h. It hits the ball a long way. I really like it. It is worth your ponder.

Tapatalk

I have the rbz 3h. It hits the ball a long way. I really like it. It is worn your ponder.

Tapatalk

Thanks Frank, I was just looking at what you are playing, thats one sweet bag.

You think the RBZ would be a fair bit easier to hit/more forgiving?

I havent hit the RBZ but I would assume it is more forgiving and easy to hit than the 910H since I thought the 910H was a rather difficult hybrid compared to the Mashie as you liked.

Taptaptap!

I havent hit the RBZ but I would assume it is more forgiving and easy to hit than the 910H since I thought the 910H was a rather difficult hybrid compared to the Mashie as you liked.

Taptaptap!

Well that helps a lot, I dont need to make golf any harder than it already is. This has me thinking RBZ then.

I want to hit that i20 hybrid.

I'd say most hybrids are a game improvement club.

Thank you sir, the hybrid may be the best club in the whole lot.

Thanks Frank, I was just looking at what you are playing, thats one sweet bag.

Since its low maybe you guys can help me out, I have asked a couple times with no luck. I want a new 3H and cant try them out first. I am thinking RBZ or maybe 910H. They are just the two that I find the most interesting and seem to get good reviews. Any help would be great. I will mention I have read the threads.

Any reason you don't want to go with the Mashie? I see you already have the M4. If you like the F3 & M4, the M3 would at least provide some consistency in feel for that part of your bag. Not that I have much room to talk about consistency. My sig says otherwise... :alien:

EDIT: You already answered this. Offset. Thread is moving too quick for me today! Good luck in your search.

I'd say most hybrids are a game improvement club.

Yeah, but for example, all reports say the Super Black is quite a bit harder to hit for high handicappers than say the Mashie.

Any reason you don't want to go with the Mashie? I see you already have the M4. If you like the F3 & M4, the M3 would at least provide some consistency in feel for that part of your bag. Not that I have much room to talk about consistency. My sig says otherwise... :alien:

Just the offset it seems to have, I will go through rounds where it really bothers me for some reason.

I'd say you'd be better off not pigeon-holing yourself by classification, but that's just me. GD says the Heavy Hybrid is a 'better-player' hybrid (whatever that means) and I think it's one of the best clubs ever made.

Just the offset it seems to have, I will go through rounds where it really bothers me for some reason.

I had the same problem when I tried the M3. I have yet to find a hybrid I'm consistent with. I've become pretty comfortable with FWs though, so I've been going that route lately.

Tour version perhaps?

I was the same way with the Mashie, when it worked it was glorious but for some mental reason I cannot handle the offset and ended up left most of the time, I still wonder about tracking down and trying a tour version though to see if it would make a difference for me.

I'd say you'd be better off not pigeon-holing yourself by classification, but that's just me. GD says the Heavy Hybrid is a 'better-player' hybrid (whatever that means) and I think it's one of the best clubs ever made.

Heavy Hybrid was an eye opener at the outing

Heavy Hybrid was an eye opener at the outing

HH is bad-arse.

Easy to hit IMO, long, and one of THE best hybrid sounds out there.

For sure Hawk, I dont mean to be so general, I just didnt have an easier way to explain myself, sorry. What I meant was is the Ping trickier to hit like the Adams or easier like the Mashie? I hope that makes sense.

I guess I'm just saying that you should hit some clubs before you go telling yourself it's not for you. Wait until May.

I guess I'm just saying that you should hit some clubs before you go telling yourself it's not for you. Wait until May.

Yeah, I guess you are right. May is just so far away.

Or buy something for the hell of it. It's not going to hurt to do that either. Sorry, I am not helping at all here haha. Might as well get that RBZ dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back