Please Vote For Me!

I will throw this up on my FB page and see if any of my friends take the time to vote.

Done, I now have a vested interested in this....Vote for Charlie!

Facebooked and tweeted, hope it helps

I shared on my wall, hopefully it helps you get a few more. 2 votes shy of 2nd place right now.

Thanks a lot JB. And thanks to everyone who is voting and getting the word out. It means a lot to me.

I voted for you buddy. I dotn have a chance to win since I just found out I was in the top 10 and first already has 50+ votes lol.

I voted for you buddy. I dotn have a chance to win since I just found out I was in the top 10 and first already has 50+ votes lol.

Haha thanks dude. I thought I recognized that name, but I couldn't remember. At least you get a free headcover. I have one already and they're fantastic.

Not for nothing but did you just hijack Charlie's thread asking for votes....lol

haha kinda, didnt want to make a new one since I got such a late start. I just at least want a couple votes dude hehe.

haha kinda, didnt want to make a new one since I got such a late start. I just at least want a couple votes dude hehe.
Thanks for not starting a new thread...lol

Got my vote in for ya.

Just voted!!! Good Luck!!!

Voted, my man. Good luck.

Voted, Good Luck

Charlie is in 3rd place, 25 out of the lead (63-38). C'mon guys - I know we can do better than a whopping 38 votes!! He should easily be over 100 by now.

Charlie is in 3rd place, 25 out of the lead (63-38). C'mon guys - I know we can do better than a whopping 38 votes!! He should easily be over 100 by now.

Correction, he's now up to 39. You're welcome. Come on guys, help him out. All you need to do is like their page, vote, then you can unlike it afterwards if you don't want to see their updates.

One vote per THPr, what is the hold up!!!

I was able to vote again this morning. Currently 40 votes, 24 behind the number 1 spot. Come on people...

Thanks again guys. You all rule.

Voted for ya!

I voted through the THP facebook page and then tried to logout and vote with my person but it wouldn't let me. I am going to try from a different IP address to help you get more votes!!

Back