The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats sitting indian style?

a6890c51-e5d7-5460.jpg

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Erica and Hawk Jr are going out of town for the weekend. Booked 90 minutes of practice time tonight and will probably do the same tomorrow and Sunday. I'm always excited to have some time without the family, but once they are gone it sure gets quiet in the house.

Erica and Hawk Jr are going out of town for the weekend. Booked 90 minutes of practice time tonight and will probably do the same tomorrow and Sunday. I'm always excited to have some time without the family, but once they are gone it sure gets quiet in the house.

Hawk going HAM on the practice.

It sounds like manly movie and beer night to me. You should invite some dudes over for a good ole fashioned sausage fest.

Hawk going HAM on the practice.

I've been too busy all week to do anything golf related and I don't like it at all.

It sounds like manly movie and beer night to me. You should invite some dudes over for a good ole fashioned sausage fest.

That would be cool, but I have no friends! There will be beer for sure.

I would almost give a testicle to have a weekend without the family at this point. I sure do love them, but I would love to eat hot dogs, watch golf, THP, and hit the range for 2 days.

I would almost give a testicle to have a weekend without the family at this point. I sure do love them, but I would love to eat hot dogs, watch golf, THP, and hit the range for 2 days.

LOL. Don't get me wrong. It's going to rule to just get a little sleep and do my own thing. I will eat at least 1-1/2 large pizzas and destroy a couple dozen Shiner Bocks to celebrate.

wtc? Eat hot dogs? weekend alone and youre going to eat hot dogs? Wtf dude

Those are fun weekends. Maybe even get in 36 holes in a day.

wtc? Eat hot dogs? weekend alone and youre going to eat hot dogs? Wtf dude

Not necessarily hot dogs dude, it was more of a metaphor about eating turrible food that women don't let you eat......like hot dogs.

I have a whole day alone without any of my family today, but I'm ruining it with an expedition to school to lift. Ouch.

I wish I could eat terrible food. Since vowing to eat better, I've lost weight and feel better and have more energy blah blah blah, but I want some Burger King dammit.

I wish I could eat terrible food. Since vowing to eat better, I've lost weight and feel better and have more energy blah blah blah, but I want some Burger King dammit.

Dude, allow yourself one day a week where you eat like crap. That is what I do and I have lost 13 lbs so far.

Not necessarily hot dogs dude, it was more of a metaphor about eating turrible food that women don't let you eat......like hot dogs.

Steak and hot dogs are not the same. Be a man and eat steak.

Dude, allow yourself one day a week where you eat like crap. That is what I do and I have lost 13 lbs so far.
I do for the most part, but fast food and pop are no go's for me. I haven't had fast food or pop in 2012 and I don't plan on starting.

I do for the most part, but fast food and pop are no go's for me. I haven't had fast food or pop in 2012 and I don't plan on starting.

Fast food is nasty anyway. I rarely eat the stuff except for Taco Smell. I only drink diet and I only have about 3 diet dews per week.

This. I've done the same thing and it keeps me sane.

Steel tappin' from my iPad

I am not a big fast food fan, but I love me some Bojangles. Good old southern biscuits and fried chicken.

Fast food is nasty anyway. I rarely eat the stuff except for Taco Smell. I only drink diet and I only have about 3 diet dews per week.

I miss Taco Bell so much. I've eaten there once and it was magical. The closest one to my house is over an hour away. I live in a deprived area.

I miss Taco Bell so much. I've eaten there once and it was magical. The closest one to my house is over an hour away. I live in a deprived area.

You've only had Taco Bell once?? ONCE???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back