The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a jealous man but I am seriously wishing I was playing with those three knuckle heads today. I know they are having a blast..chunky with his uncrustables and Ddec texting the wife every two minutes...loads of fun... and just listening to JB talk about himself in the third person every once in awhile....

No worries bro, got the round next Saturday that should be a hell of a time. Plus, I'll be there, that guarantees a fun time.

I am not a jealous man but I am seriously wishing I was playing with those three knuckle heads today. I know they are having a blast..chunky with his uncrustables and Ddec texting the wife every two minutes...loads of fun... and just listening to JB talk about himself in the third person every once in awhile....
I LOVE IT!! Rep given!

Haha! How many times do you think JB has referred to himself as JWOW at this point?

BOOM!!! Fantastic.

Im sure they are all having a great time, this is a great thing for THP to do leading up to the event. That's what makes THP so great, always thinking outside the box. I am looking forward to hearing what all they have to say about the round and the equipment later.

I'm just happy to be here and hope I can help the team. I'm going to give it my best shot and the good Lord willing, everything will work out. A good friend of mine used to say this is a very simple game. You hit the ball. You walk to the ball. You putt the ball. Sometimes you win. Sometimes you lose. Sometimes it rains.

I'm just happy to be here and hope I can help the team. I'm going to give it my best shot and the good Lord willing, everything will work out. A good friend of mine used to say this is a very simple game. You hit the ball. You walk to the ball. You putt the ball. Sometimes you win. Sometimes you lose. Sometimes it rains.

i like it static, and your buddy is right, sometimes that's all you can do. I don't even worry about who I'm playing against, they have nothing to do with my results. Plus, we get to play at two fantastic courses, in a fantastic area. Lots of positives about this that have very little to do with winners and losers.

i like it static, and your buddy is right, sometimes that's all you can do. I don't even worry about who I'm playing against, they have nothing to do with my results. Plus, we get to play at two fantastic courses, in a fantastic area. Lots of positives about this that have very little to do with winners and losers.

Definately. One of the greatest things about this event will be the experience of going down to SC and playing those great courses. Add in some THP'ers, and that's incredible.

Is it any different in Myrtle Beach? I'm genuinely curious.

Not really. Especially at True Blue. Caledonia is a little different but not by much. There's a few more trees at Caledonia.

If you're chosen and I'm not, I would love to support your team. Hell, if we're chosen on different teams I may support you! Lol.

Layin' down the smack talk! hahaha

Where they playing at today, anyone know?

I likely skimmed and missed it.

I think JB is giving the guys a fighting chance today so they are playing at the local putt putt course.

I must admit to some ever-so-slight plagiarism. All Hail Bull Durham, Crash Davis and Nuke!

I am not asking to be on tadashi's team, not sure where you got that. I said if he is on my team then great. If not, then he will make for some tough competition. doesn't matter who is on my team, I would plan on bringing my a-game no matter who I face

If you won't, I will. Tad - if we both make it, I want to be on the same team!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

As time winds down I am finding myself more and more excited for the entire process to begin. Is it too early to cross All my fingers?

As time winds down I am finding myself more and more excited for the entire process to begin. Is it too early to cross All my fingers?

You could, but they might be pretty sore by tomorrow night.

No it is not too early Duey! The time is near!

You could, but they might be pretty sore by tomorrow night.

Tomorrow night? Mine will be permacrossed from tomorrow night through 12/11!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Tomorrow night? Mine will be permacrossed from tomorrow night through 12/11!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Unless you are chosen on the first couple of days! :)

QFT. That would be the ideal plan!

Tappin' from my iPad!
Unless they decide to stress you out and announce you last! That would be brutal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back