The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A fake tree costs more but lasts forever. And it won't dry out if you don't keep it watered. And you don't have needles all over. And you don't have to get rid of it afterwards.

Well not quite, we have had 3 fake trees now over about a 30 years period, they seem to start looking kinda like a Charlie Brown Christmas tree after a while.

I'm pumped too. I posted in the "drinking" thread that I have a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue Label to sip on during tonight's episode.
TC-gotta take care of a few things, reply to your PM asap.

very nice. Me, Id have some Blue Bell cookies n cream ice cream if I could. lol

TC, do you have King's Hawaiian dinner roles in your neck of the woods? Damn-those things are delicious and addicting. Like, crack habit addicting.

Never heard of those rolls man. I just checked my pm's......am I suppose to have something new from you?

very nice. Me, Id have some Blue Bell cookies n cream ice cream if I could. lol

I've never had the Blue but I have a feeling it will be tasty. I like your ice cream idea...

Never heard of those rolls man. I just checked my pm's......am I suppose to have something new from you?

If you can find those rolls, I highly recommend them.
Haven't got to the PM yet-gotta run a couple errands before SOA. Get back to you asap-sorry about that. I actually had a busy azz day today...totally not my style...

TC, do you have King's Hawaiian dinner roles in your neck of the woods? Damn-those things are delicious and addicting. Like, crack habit addicting.

Those are so good. They have this sweetness to them that makes them so addicting. We had them for Thanksgiving on Thursday.

Well not quite, we have had 3 fake trees now over about a 30 years period, they seem to start looking kinda like a Charlie Brown Christmas tree after a while.

True. We have a fake, pre-lit tree that has been great till the last year. Now about half the lights actually work so I ended up using blue LED's on it. Defeats the whole purpose of the fake pre-lit tree.

If you can find those rolls, I highly recommend them.
Haven't got to the PM yet-gotta run a couple errands before SOA. Get back to you asap-sorry about that. I actually had a busy azz day today...totally not my style...

They sell them at Walmart but all the weird hippies in Ash-vegas probably have something against walmart.

One day I will attend a THP event and post a case of brew on a table. Then I'll just have coolbreeze drop his knowledge on me about how kickass he is making THP with all the multimedia stuff he and his crew have been doing lately. I'm a tech nerd, I know.

Molson, Highlife, Stones, Alexander Keiths, I'm down for any and all.

They sell them at Walmart but all the weird hippies in Ash-vegas probably have something against walmart.

They really do dude. It's a Target town, Ash-Vegas.

I just cleaned my bathroom and my hands burn.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

As long as its not when you pee you'll be ok

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

RIP Patrice O'Neal....
1970-2011

1282395_220w_1.jpeg

Think I just found the HDMI cable of my dreams.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Tappin' from my iPad!

You need to get out more cookie lol

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Tappin' from my iPad!

Is it wrapped in bacon?

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

It costs $2700 and I went with the vegan version.

Thanks for the heads up OEM!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I don't believe there's anything better than a hot biscuit with fresh honey on it.

It costs $2700 and I went with the vegan version.

Thanks for the heads up OEM!

Tappin' from my iPad!

In case you haven't heard, Im a man of the people. Here to help, vegans included.

In case you haven't heard, Im a man of the people. Here to help, vegans included.

Thanks buddy, too many meat lovers be hating lately. Not you, not you.....

Tappin' from my iPad!

I don't believe there's anything better than a hot biscuit with fresh honey on it.

I hear ya. wink wink

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back