2012 AT&T National at Congressional [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

gioguy21

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
Guys/Girls of THP,
Just thought I'd start a thread on the tourney, see whos' going, talk about who's playing...etc. Also, being that this tournament has such a strong connection to charity as well as military appreciation, i'd like to thank any/all of our service members who are a part of THP and around the world. It is personal for me because i work for the Army and see first hand on a daily basis what soldiers mean to all of us. If anyone is going, write about it, see if we can't connect some of us together on saturday and sunday...

PS: i have (2) extra military tickets if anyone would be interested in them. if so, please send me a PM.

I'll be there Friday in the VIP area for a while then try to catch up to DL3.

That's sounds like a lot of beer, Shark. Have fun !

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

That's sounds like a lot of beer, Shark. Have fun !

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Todd they don't open the bar till 11 am. so I'll be fresh as a daisy till afternoon. I may rock the Purple THP Sligo shirt that day and mingle in the VIP area.hehe

Looks like I will be there Friday. Can't wait to see these guys in person again. Being active duty in the Navy I just can't thank the PGA tour enough for what they do for us at these tournaments. I also want to give a major thanks to the USO for the tickets.

correction, i now have 4 extra tickets and i will not be charging a price for them. PM me if you'd like to go! it looks like they put a great field together this year, can't wait to see woodland bomb it...

Looking forward to this tourney and hearing about the stories from those that attend. Thanks to all of our military veterans and active servicemen and women for their service!

Tiger's playing isn't he?

I guess it is. I enjoy this tournament. I wish it was still in Philly though.

Why Philly over dc

I liked it when it was at Aronimink.

Best wink and nods in the business. :alien:

Damn skippy!

In all seriousness, I just like that course. Plus Hanks got to go and cover it there and he took some sweet pictures.

Good field this week.

Should be a good event either way. Guys seem to play well at this event

Yeah but didnt he skip it recently?
Wasn't that a couple years ago? I'm not sure, he's been 'back' several times and I get confused. I also wasn't sure if his envolment was diminished since he isn't sponsored by AT&T

Wasn't that a couple years ago? I'm not sure, he's been 'back' several times and I get confused. I also wasn't sure if his envolment was diminished since he isn't sponsored by AT&T

Its ok and completely understandable to get confused. I do too. And this is sponsored by At&t so which means lots of drops and spotty coverage.

427154.jpg

Will be interesting seeing how the Hoss does at Congressional.

I saw that Beau is playing. So is Tigger. I wonder how they'll both do. Should be a good tourney. I wish it was a bit closer to me. A bit too far to go to.

I'm not going to lie. I really hope we hear something about the 913 driver this week. More then just photos!

Vijay tweeted: "played a practice round at congressional. pretty tough, firm greens, windy conditions. I feel good about this week."

What interests me is, and I don't know what the forecast is, but could we have a situation where the weather is this week what they hoped it would be last year at the open. What if we have a scenerio where the winning score this week is significantly higher than last year at the us open.

Mini Monty has a heap of expectation on him after his showing at the US open. Hope he can carry it like the waist line of his

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back