Gas Prices: What are you paying?

$2.999 by my house when we got home last night. It was $2.96 in St. Louis, about $3.10 in Tennessee, $3.26 in North Carolina. I think it was around $3.40 in Indiana or Illinois yesterday.

It is $3.05 here, I used my 20 cents off per gallon accumulated points at Kroger today and filled up for $2.85 per gallon.

Down to around 3.50 here, lowest I've seen in quite a while. Need to go fill up the beast before it goes back up.

Haven't seen anything lower then $3.14 and that was up in PA by work.

$3.11 at the local Speedway 11-27-11

man i wish the prices would be sub $3
theyve been hovering around the $3.35 range forever

saw some $2.99's this weekend

It is $3.05 here, I used my 20 cents off per gallon accumulated points at Kroger today and filled up for $2.85 per gallon.

Wow $2.85, that's almost like stepping back in time, lol

They just said on the morning news: Hawai'i has the highest prices at $4.11/gallon. The lowest prices are in Parkville, MO @ $2.949. They expect prices to continue to fall throughout the rest of the year. Still $2.999 at the 2 stations just up the street from me.

$3.43 in my area...

They just said on the morning news: Hawai'i has the highest prices at $4.11/gallon. The lowest prices are in Parkville, MO @ $2.949. They expect prices to continue to fall throughout the rest of the year. Still $2.999 at the 2 stations just up the street from me.

I love hearing good news on a Monday Smally, lol. Thanks for making my week buddy!

It is always funny to me how quickly they can go up but how long it takes them to go down.

It is always funny to me how quickly they can go up but how long it takes them to go down.

I started to say this sounds like taxes, but those never go down, lol

I've seen 2.97 at ARCO. My shell station is 3.09

$3.279 20 minutes ago

I paid $3.21 for premium on my way home yesterday. I love when the price of gas drops.

just finished filling my wifes car for $2.939 per gallon at Sams in Macon.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

$3.69 for premium this morning. I know we're much cheaper than some in other countries, but damn, it still hurts.

$3.75 for 87 in So Cal. I was in Buffalo over Thanksgiving and it was $3.65 for 87.

It's 2.98 here in Dresden TN.

$2.99 - $3.09 here in the Houston area

$3.05 last night, but noticed a few up to $3.30ish so I filled up

Back