Competition Teams - 2012 THP Golf Outing

We will play with plastic whiffle balls to give the rest of you a chance at victory :D

Do those not slice as bad so you have a chance of hitting the fairway on 1?

Tappin' from my iPad!

Tappin' from my iPad!

That and they go about the same distance as his drives do now! :D :D

Sorry my man I couldn't resist that one!

Welcome truefx and lambro

Welcome newbies. To summarize: Team Faldo thinks they are hot stuff and will fall apart under the pressure. Everyone is raggin' on Team Palmer. They all know Team Palmer is in the dark and will use Ninja stealth to sneak away during the trophy presentation to Team hogan on the 18 hole.

This message has been brought to you by the makers of Aleve, official drug of choice for Team Palmer.

FIFY Idrops...

Tappin' from my iPad!

haha the good thing is they don't go far enough to miss that big fairway :D.

That and they go about the same distance as his drives do now! :D :D

Sorry my man I couldn't resist that one!

lol yup about right on this one :beat-up:

I'll be looking for it Friday morning.

Welcome newbies. To summarize: Team Faldo thinks they are hot stuff but will fall apart under the pressure. Everyone is raggin' on Team Palmer. Little do they know Team Palmer is the dark horse and will use Ninja stealth to snag the trophy on the 18 hole.

This message has been brought to you by the makers of Aleve, official drug of choice for Team Palmer.

So funny Idrops, but everyone knows Team Faldo is the best. We will talk more trash, drink more alcohol, have more fun, and make more birdies. What's not to love.

It's adorable that all y'all think you have even a prayer of a chance of beating the Shark. I'm taking a few days next week to go some professionals play this game, and wouldn't you know it Mr. Greg Norman himself will be playing. So with my notes in hand and our well stacked team, victory is firmly in our grasp.

Sorry to take the wind out of everyones sails, but in this season of giving I felt like Team Norman should hand out an advisory for all the attendees to pack appropriately. Bring bandages because there's gonna be a shark attack.

It's adorable that all y'all think you have even a prayer of a chance of beating the Shark. I'm taking a few days next week to go some professionals play this game, and wouldn't you know it Mr. Greg Norman himself will be playing. So with my notes in hand and our well stacked team, victory is firmly in our grasp.

Sorry to take the wind out of everyones sails, but in this season of giving I felt like Team Norman should hand out an advisory for all the attendees to pack appropriately. Bring bandages because there's gonna be a shark attack.

You know when you type silly things like this, you make it obvious that your avatar is pointing directly at you.

HA! Fair enough, but I will be standing next to One-T, and he makes everything seem better.

Well that will help you

Wait a minute. What just happened to the "Shark" on his home turf? Oh yeah....his team lost. Nothing different here.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Wait a minute. What just happened to the "Shark" on his home turf? Oh yeah....his team lost. Nothing different here.

Tappin' from my iPad!

He was saddled with sub-par talent. Even the Great White can't turn chicken :poop: into chicken salad. However, this team Shark will devour the competition at Grand Cypress like a swarm of seals failing in the surf.

You know when you type silly things like this, you make it obvious that your avatar is pointing directly at you.

Well that will help you

Hehe, admission is the first step my man!

He was saddled with sub-par talent. Even the Great White can't turn chicken :poop: into chicken salad. However, this team Shark will devour the competition at Grand Cypress like a swarm of seals failing in the surf.

Again, same thing here.. this team is nothing but a bunch of guppies!!!

Ok, it is now apparent that OG has SW's login credentials or another OG has spawned. This is getting out of control!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Again, same thing here.. this team is nothing but a bunch of guppies!!!

Speaking of things that live in water, how did last years little "competition" between you and I turn out?

Ok, it is now apparent that OG has SW's login credentials or another OG has spawned. This is getting out of control!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I'm just picking it up for him since he's out celebrating another year of taking himself to the woodshed.

LOL look at SW go HAM on you guys. POW!

I think OG is just at the gym bulking up his biceps for the next arm wrestling contests he wants to put on when his golf game goes south. He always says well if I can't play good golf, then let me arm wrestle those young bucks!

SW - I'm loving your banter in honor of Ole Gray's birthday!

Speaking of things that live in water, how did last years little "competition" between you and I turn out?

Let's not mention water please... Rhino's don't like water.. especially on golf courses!!! This is not between you and I my friend it is about team competition. Although I will be there early if you want to get out for a friendly round before the festivities. :alien:

Yea but Team Nicklaus will be devour Team Norman like a mess of fresh mullet on ole gray's plate:hungry:

Back