The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am amazed at the "new to golf" members on the forum. It makes me happy.

It is cool to see. Need to get my wife to join.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I just saw a commercial for Arby's Reuben sandwich. I have never had one. But now I have a craving / urge to have one.

no kidding, maybe we should have been talking about the Olsens
They share my birthday.

I laughed, pretty loud. No clue who we were even talking about, but its funny as heck that GG said someone needs kneepads cause their on their knees too much. hahaha.
Aren't those what the head nurse wears?

Are those the Team THP jerseys for MC 2.0?

I thought you guys got supplied apparel from the OEM's.

It is fitting though....

Tappin' from my iPad!
MC 2.0 is Full contact golf. Everyone is wearing those.

[video=youtube;h-eDeISOaLY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-eDeISOaLY[/video]

GG makes me laugh. She just said "We should get him these for Christmas to make it easier on his knees from kneeling in front of him for so long".

knee_pads-detail.gif

I have a good idea about this one.

GG said this is kind of fitting.

688dy.jpg

And this one.

That looks sweet Smalls - let's do it! That little weasel TC would get trampled though. Although he is bound to come in here and talk junk about rugby, etc....just a front.

Tappin' from my iPad!

just heard from a buddy who used to be a beat writer for the Phillies....sounds like the Marlins are going to sign Poo-holes too.

just heard from a buddy who used to be a beat writer for the Phillies....sounds like the Marlins are going to sign Poo-holes too.
Wow. I bet he will enjoy a brand new stadium with a whole bunch of empty seats.

Man there isn't many things better than fresh picked steamed veggies. There is a bonus to living in Americas produce department this time of year.

God, look at me I'm turning into cookie.

--
tapatalk

Man there isn't many things better than fresh picked steamed veggies. There is a bonus to living in Americas produce department this time of year.

God, look at me I'm turning into cookie.

--
tapatalk

It's not so bad on the dark side! Ha

I slept so good last night for a change. Solid 8 1/2 hours. Feels great!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Nice, my little guy climbed in bed with us and I was up at 430. Ugh.....I'm so freaking tired

Tappin' from my iPad!
Good for you Cookie! I was beginning to get worried that you'd watched too much Twlight and gave up sleep...much like meat!

Good for you Cookie! I was beginning to get worried that you'd watched too much Twlight and gave up sleep...much like meat!

There is some truth to the Twilight part. Wife is a big fan and I do have fangs. :D

Tad - at least your headed to the course, that makes everything better. Going Droning, huh? LOL

Tappin' from my iPad!

There is some truth to the Twilight part. Wife is a big fan and I do have fangs. :D

Tad - at least your headed to the course, that makes everything better. Going Droning, huh? LOL

Tappin' from my iPad!
Bring the fangs to the MC bro! My little girl has watched the Twilight movies so many times I think I might be Team Jacob! :D

i dont understand all the twilight thing... isnt it targeted towards tweeny girlies? lol

Bring the fangs to the MC bro! My little girl has watched the Twilight movies so many times I think I might be Team Jacob! :D

Ha- I am trying! My daughter is team Jacob. I think the wife is team Jacob but I think that stems from when he takes his shirt off. I dunno...

Tappin' from my iPad!

i dont understand all the twilight thing... isnt it targeted towards tweeny girlies? lol

Yes, and adult women.

But guys like me get drug into it at times in support of the women. Now I don't enjoy it....or do I?

Tappin' from my iPad!

lol i love horror movies... but these movies dont seem too scary hahaha

lol i love horror movies... but these movies dont seem too scary hahaha

That is true - definitely nothing scary in these.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Yea that is a plus...

Ha- I am trying! My daughter is team Jacob. I think the wife is team Jacob but I think that stems from when he takes his shirt off. I dunno...

Tappin' from my iPad!
He wears a shirt? My ladies must be fast forwarding thru those parts! :D

He wears a shirt? My ladies must be fast forwarding thru those parts! :D

Really, right? Like I need to be seeing that. Seriously though - when I was watching the first one with the wife and the shirt came off - that is what prompted me to start working out daily, etc. Helped some at the time, but I am no Jacob.

I was unaware I had a team filled with teen girls and adult women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back