jwalker497

Reaction score
Handicap
So I'm interested in a SeeMore but noone around me carries them to try
Which model should I get I prefer soft heads like carbon steel and I prefer a mallet style with a railroad ( 2 sight lines)

I went on their site and saw the MFGP2 cs but are there any others? Th

I would recommend reaching out to them. Their customer service is one of the best I have ever seen. They will work with you step by step about your putting stroke and finding a putter that matches up with that.

I would recommend reaching out to them. Their customer service is one of the best I have ever seen. They will work with you step by step about your putting stroke and finding a putter that matches up with that.

QFT, they make you truly feel like you are their most important customer ever. Great products and great service just go hand in hand when dealing with SeeMore.

Dont forget to tell them you are a THP member.

Like JB said, give them a call. They have been fantastic with me, I've only done the fitting by phone so far (plan on going to their facility soon though). The mFGP2 was actually suggested for me and it will be at waiting at the house for me when I get back from the lake today. Check out the review thread later as I will have some pics and initial thoughts.

Anyone have any overhead pics of mfgp2 cs

Anyone have any overhead pics of mfgp2 cs

This is the best one I have, slightly different finish though, but you get the idea from it.

100_0923.jpg

I have the FGP mallet. I bought this over the FGP2 b/c of the extra site lines.

IMG_0107-1.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

The MFGP2 sounds right up your alleyway. Otherwise look at the M5

Seemore putters are awesome. I am amazed at how much they care about each and every person who has one of their putters.

I'd def contact them and get fitted I'm waiting to find out when I can go get fitted for the new see more M series review. But there's a TON of great info in the original see more testing thread. You should check it out. It's stickied under the flatstick section.

How's the inpact feel? Is it soft

How's the inpact feel? Is it soft

When you stroke it well the feeling is amazing. You'll know if you don't catch it in the center, but even then it is nice feeling. It is my first non-insert putter and, of course, the "soft" is different between the two. I do have to say I prefer the "soft" feeling of a good center strike on this putter over any of the same with all the insert putters I've used (which is A LOT).

Like everyone else has said give them a call. Their customer service is the tremendous. How many other companies do you know of that you will get a response from the owner of the company within 30 minutes of sending it at 7:30 on a Friday night? I have from them, and they have gone beyond what was necessary every time I have asked them about something.

Back