Performance Sheets?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
There is a brand out there called Sheex and they make performance sheets. I came across them in the store a while back and did not pay much attention other than the fact that they felt incredible. Then all of the sudden I started hearing more and more about them from the people on tour. Players traveling with their own sheets because they are that good.

Do you think performance bedding could help you?

http://www.sheex.com/

I've never heard of such a thing but now I'm rather intrigued. Who wouldn't like something like this?

Ummm...Is it in the same vein as those energy ionz shirts / bracelets? I really don't believe in that kind of stuff. I think a good night's sleep would help anyone perform better the next day.

There is a brand out there called Sheex and they make performance sheets. I came across them in the store a while back and did not pay much attention other than the fact that they felt incredible. Then all of the sudden I started hearing more and more about them from the people on tour. Players traveling with their own sheets because they are that good.

Guess it depends on what they think it can help you with. Is TW the endorser?

Can't imagine how it would help a golf game.

Do you think its more players traveling with them so they are sleeping on something that is familiar? That way they don't have that "this hotel bed sucks" moment when they are tossing and turning all night?

• Admin
Ummm...Is it in the same vein as those energy ionz shirts / bracelets? I really don't believe in that kind of stuff. I think a good night's sleep would help anyone perform better the next day.

Its actually not like that.

Guess it depends on what they think it can help you with. Is TW the endorser?

Can't imagine how it would help a golf game.

It is more about better sleep due to materials and temperature.

http://www.sheex.com/
I received a "problem loading" when I clicked on the link. Is this supposed to be a like Paul Azinger's "Energy Shirt"?

• Admin
Do you think its more players traveling with them so they are sleeping on something that is familiar? That way they don't have that "this hotel bed sucks" moment when they are tossing and turning all night?

Not based on what we have heard. That is why I am genuinely curious.
I have heard repeatedly, better sleep, more rested, moisture wicking, better temperature controlled, etc.

Link doesn't work for me.

Link also does not work for me as well...

It works for me, but I know a lot of people just clicked it. Im sure it will be back shortly.

I remember coming across these on twitter. I don't remember which golfer it was talking about them, but I was intrigued. I can't get the website to come up now for some reason.

There it is.

Not based on what we have heard. That is why I am genuinely curious.
I have heard repeatedly, better sleep, more rested, moisture wicking, better temperature controlled, etc.

that is interesting.

Not working, and I am trying it from google too. Is the site flooded?

that is interesting.

I mean if you think about it, sheets have not changed much over time, while at the same time we have learned about so many benefits of different technical materials in our apparel. It makes sense to me and I kid you not, so many people on tour absolutely rave about them.

I mean if you think about it, sheets have not changed much over time, while at the same time we have learned about so many benefits of different technical materials in our apparel. It makes sense to me and I kid you not, so many people on tour absolutely rave about them.

I don't disagree. I saw them on Bed Bath and Beyond web site. Sure are expensive ATM. Granted you can tell a difference between a 200 thread count sheet and a 600 thread count sheet, the price for that is worth it. I'd imagine these feel great.

By the way your post reminds me of George Costanza talking about toilet paper.

THP is crashing their site! LOL! Interesting, I've been looking for a reason to get ride of my 100% cotton sheets..............

Link not working for me either.

When I saw the title of the thread I was thinking of performance as in, "those little blue pills for old guys" sheets....:banana:

I don't disagree. I saw them on Bed Bath and Beyond web site. Sure are expensive ATM. Granted you can tell a difference between a 200 thread count sheet and a 600 thread count sheet, the price for that is worth it. I'd imagine these feel great.

By the way your post reminds me of George Costanza talking about toilet paper.
Really Ddec?

I couldn't get to their page so I did what ddec would do and found them on Bed Bath and Beyond's website, basically it sounds like a big moisture wicking performance golf shirt, that would be pretty comfortable. Sure are a little spendy though.

The link isn't working for me (The power of THP!!!), but it just seems a little odd to me.

Really Ddec?

I couldn't get to their page so I did what ddec would do and found them on Bed Bath and Beyond's website, basically it sounds like a big moisture wicking performance golf shirt, that would be pretty comfortable. Sure are a little spendy though.

I googled them when I saw the thread go up. Couldn't get to their site, wanted to see what JB was talking about. What's wrong with that!?hehe

Link not working for me either.

When I saw the title of the thread I was thinking of performance as in, "those little blue pills for old guys" sheets....:banana:

I've heard many "athletes" raving about that... :D

But seriously, it does make a lot of sense, with technology in fabric advancing, one could get a much better night's sleep. Kinda pricey, but cool.

I googled them when I saw the thread go up. Couldn't get to their site, wanted to see what JB was talking about. What's wrong with that!?hehe
Yeah right buddy. That's cool if you're looking over different decor for your bathroom and bedroom between posts here on THP man, whatever makes you happy! :D

Really? I've not heard of such a thing until today and have to wonder how much longer I will hear of them after today.

Back