Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
I used to love this thing....now I can look at it and laugh a little because he goes from being in China at 10:30 to being in Canada at 10:33 to Guatmala at 10:36. It is quite fun for kids though, like I said I used to LOVE it!! One time I saw he was in the US and ran straight to bed!

Less than 5 hours to countdown!!

I used to love this thing....now I can look at it and laugh a little because he goes from being in China at 10:30 to being in Canada at 10:33 to Guatmala at 10:36. It is quite fun for kids though, like I said I used to LOVE it!! One time I saw he was in the US and ran straight to bed!

Have been watching it for years with my daughter. She does what you described. We have family over for dinner on Christmas eve every year and a few years ago when Santa hit North America she told everyone to go home and went right to bed. Definitely a great site for kids. We have even called and gotten an update from one of the NORAD Santa trackers.

I just showed the girls this, instead of being amazed at the ability to track Santa I had to explain how in 3 hours it is Christmas day in some parts of the world so his journey starts then. Haha, I think they liked the concept though.

Mother-in-law showed the site to the kids this morning. Really got them perked up for christmas morning.

Awesome site, lots of fun!

Back