The 1 Million Milestone

Glad I'm apart of this...one way or another! Thanks to everything that brings this site to life!

We could have this done in an hour or so if we just all put for the effort.

We could have this done in an hour or so if we just all put for the effort.

Let's get this done before I have to go back to class at 1:15!

That's pretty remarkable when you think about it. I never pay much attention to these things but that's a huge number. I wish I had a dollar for everyone of my posts, lol

That's pretty remarkable when you think about it. I never pay much attention to these things but that's a huge number. I wish I had a dollar for everyone of my posts, lol
I wish I had a dollar for every one of your posts I had to read too :D

Wonder what would be more: $1 for everyone of your posts or $2 for everyone of your quality posts? :bashful:

Why did I just have flashbacks to MC1.0?
Wonder what would be more: $1 for everyone of your posts or $2 for everyone of your quality posts? :bashful:

Either way, it would be lucrative.

Either way, it would be lucrative.

You sure? I figured $2 for every quality post would get you like $20? I kid, I kid. It would probably be double the money than $1 for every one of your posts. :D

I wish I had a dollar for every one of both of our posts!

I wonder if some code has been added to block all posts at 999,999 so that JB can claim millionaire status. :)

And...Thread number 25,000 is not very far away, either.

I wonder if some code has been added to block all posts at 999,999 so that JB can claim millionaire status. :)

I was thinking the same thing. It would be terrible but hilarious at the same time if the 1 millionth post was a troll post.

Less than 200 to go now...

This is by far the best committee/forum I've ever been apart of. It truly does say something when there are 1 million posts! Keep up the great work!

Should we all stop posting around 10 posts short in solidarity to JB or GG, so they can get the last post? I'm guessing JB would say heck no, but still.

Should we all stop posting around 10 posts short in solidarity to JB or GG, so they can get the last post? I'm guessing JB would say heck no, but still.
Let's see . . . NO! haha

Back