Video Viewing Party - The Morgan Cup

This is going to be real fun tonight. Looking forward to watching some great videos. Thanks to everyone who sent them in.

Sent from JB's Kindle Fire

The excitement here is pretty palpable. I am so excited for everyone and I hope you have as much fun watching as we will. Good luck everyone!!

I gotta kids the kids bathed before 7 so there are no interruptions.

The excitement here is pretty palpable. I am so excited for everyone and I hope you have as much fun watching as we will. Good luck everyone!!

Thanks Chunky! I look forward to seeing your reactions to everyones videos. Have a great time golfing today

I can't believe the day is finally here! I thought time would drag leading up to the viewing party but it has flown by. Im sure time is going to fly by leading up to the MC as well. I look forward to seeing everyones videos, there are so many people here that would represent THP and their sponsor well. Good luck to all those who submitted videos, and to all the judges and captains for giving us this amazing experience. I will see you all at 7!

I can't believe the day is finally here! I thought time would drag leading up to the viewing party but it has flown by. Im sure time is going to fly by leading up to the MC as well. I look forward to seeing everyones videos, there are so many people here that would represent THP and their sponsor well. Good luck to all those who submitted videos, and to all the judges and captains for giving us this amazing experience. I will see you all at 7!

Nice post bud. I'm excited as anything for this to get going. Once the participants get picked, time will fly!

You'll be fine. I'll make video public after the viewing, I hope others follow suit

I am sure a thread will get started for those that want to post their videos

I'm awake after a lame 6 hours of sleep....excitement will not let me sleep anymore.

Bit over 12 hours until go time!!! Can you believe this day has finally arrived?

Need to get everything setup and then go play golf in the rain to pass some time.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

6 hours of sleep is a lot! How much do you normally get?

Got my whole day planned out...gonna go work out, then gonna hit the range, then heading home to watch some golf on TV, might play a round of golf on Tiger Woods 2012, and then getting some pizza and beers to relax and enjoy the webcast! Gonna be a great day!

Ya'll are acting like there's an epic event tonight or something.

Spoiler
Personally don't think the LSU/Georgia game is that big

Spoiler
Nor Bedlam

Spoiler
Seriously though, tonight will be a great THP night!!

Should be home in time from work to fire up the laptop and enjoy the family show. cold adult beverages to follow.

I am sure a thread will get started for those that want to post their videos

6 hours of sleep is a lot! How much do you normally get?

Usually about 7-8. Guess I just want more than I need! lol

Preparation continues!! Can you tell I am excited?

Preparation continues!! Can you tell I am excited?

I don't know if it was the camera but that screen looked huge compared to the laptop.

You actually sound really calm to me. But you're clearly excited. I think pretty much everyone is.

I don't know if it was the camera but that screen looked huge compared to the laptop.

55 I think. Looks better in person than on the video.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

C'mon Cookie... I figured you would of worked a deal to get to use the big screen at Cowboys Stadium.. LOL

Cookie - Did you need to change any of the settings on your laptop to get it to work? My MacBook does not seem to detect my TV.

Cookie - Did you need to change any of the settings on your laptop to get it to work? My MacBook does not seem to detect my TV.

I had to go into the Display - output settings and chose the mirror option.

Rhino - JJ is not returning my calls!!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Thats cause its a mac. With mac's you have to play with the settings to allow it to display to the tv and I wish I could help you but I don't do mac's.

It is under system preferences then display. You can change it there.

I must be doing something wrong. I hit the detect displays button and nothing happens.

Okay, It looks like a buddy of mine is bringing a tablet so I can use to watch the viewing party at the christmas party! So, it looks like I may get the best of both worlds! I never thought about it, but I could bring my laptop too. But the tablet will be much easier, size wise.

Ok, I'm hooking my windows based laptop to my 54" TV. The tv has PC-DVI and HDMI spots on the back along with all sorts of other junk, lol. Which is the best way to connect?

Back