Blind9 Carrying 2012 Cleveland Lineup

This is good news. I love the Cleveland clubs!

Awesome awesome news. Great to hear!

I contacted Patty from Blind9 via email midday yesterday. She responded last night with a very good price on the Cleveland Black. Give them some love and they'll return the favor

The Cleveland Classic and 588's may or may not have just found a way into my bag. I'll definately contact Blind9 when the time comes.

Almost Belly!

I want to bump this up as we head towards the holiday shopping times. If someone needs anything golf related, contact the store and let them know you are a THPer. Best prices and service around for our members.

I am pondering ordering some stuff and have been in contact with Patty. I would just like to say that they are truly awesome to work with, most of my clubs were ordered through them and I have nothing but great things to say about them. Its nice to have such personal attention nowadays and have that feeling that you are doing business with a friend.

At what name do I PM them? I can't find it for some reason. Thanks!

This is awesome, I love dealing with Blind9 and I am definitely going to have some new Cleveland gear in my nag next year for sure! Thanks for the heads up!

I can only window shop right now, but Patty and Dennis have a great store here and just seem to be the nicest people. It's great having them part of the THP family.

One of the great things about Blind 9 is that even if you don't see something on their website, give them a call chances are they can get it for you and at a great price! They take great care of the THP members.

Oh man, this is awesome.

I'm stopping by tomorrow to say hi and get a grip replaced! Looking forward to meeting them in person!

Wanted to bump this thread as I just received my Mashie F5 from Blind9. Such a great service they provide to us THP'ers. If you're looking for something, give them a shout.

Thanks again Blind9!!!!!!

One of the great things about Blind 9 is that even if you don't see something on their website, give them a call chances are they can get it for you and at a great price! They take great care of the THP members.

This is so true. Ordered two things last week and one is not on the site and the other, the size wasn't on the site. Both are shipping out this week. So helpful and amazing prices. Saves $70 by ordering from them.

Blind9 is great to deal with. I have something coming my way from them, that I hope shows up today.

Blind9 perks should be an added value to the Albatross Club! But then again the last thing I want to happen is for that to cut into his business here! Great perk we have here.

Blind9 is great to deal with. I have something coming my way from them, that I hope shows up today.

Looking forward to hearing how you like that something.

Also to let ya all know I got ALL my Matrix shafts from em..They are so great to do business with & are SUPER good folks!!!

Sent from my DROID X2

I am seriously pondering some clubs and only thing stopping me is price. I inquired them through email two days ago and didn't get a response. i am in no hurry just was more or less wondering if my email got through!

Thanks, Jesse

Back