Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a big dog. I'm glad Charlie has the Golden Retriever body instead of the lab body. I thought 83 pounds is big.

This is Roscoe and Enos. Enos is the black lab and Roscoe is the Husky/Lab mix ( i know there is a thread) Sorry.

enosandroscoe.jpg
[/IMG]

i bought a brand new battery for my watch
i took it all apart to replace it
its impossible to remove the old battery
now i have a new battery and the old one seems to be working again... weird

Wow 2 rants in one day..im doing good. Just received a club in the mail I got on eBay. Supposed to be CG15 with old zip grooves, not new tour grooves. Seller listed them as the zip grooves, sent me the model with tour grooves. How hard is it to be halfway competent?

And now that the Morgan Cup announcement has been made, the forum is slowing down.

I actually feel bad about my lack of participation in the MC2 banter. Cuts down on my jealousy, I guess.

I actually feel bad about my lack of participation in the MC2 banter. Cuts down on my jealousy, I guess.

Once the equipment gets to the MCers, then I will participate more. I will have tons of questions for them.

I'm awesome. Cool.

Photobucket finally stopped being an idiot.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm still here, just had to take a call from a possible job.

I am also present.

On another note: Bummed I missed out on the #2 design hat in the store. I always seem to wait too long.

Was I that terrible on MW3? Lmao!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah you left at the wrong time. Since playing with you I've gone 32-5 in search with double exp. Yeah pretty amazing hehe
You are on the other hand did fine. I don't care about k/d's in search. As long as you move the bomb up/don't stay in spawn/attempt to kill other people I'm a happy camper haha
(this is not concerning my "ahhh")

I am also present.

On another note: Bummed I missed out on the #2 design hat in the store. I always seem to wait too long.

I also missed out. I wanted to get that one badly, but oh well. I won't wait next time there is an opportunity like that!

The hats wont fit my head. Thats a worthy rant.

Not feeling so lucky...

Nah you left at the wrong time. Since playing with you I've gone 32-5 in search with double exp. Yeah pretty amazing hehe
You are on the other hand did fine. I don't care about k/d's in search. As long as you move the bomb up/don't stay in spawn/attempt to kill other people I'm a happy camper haha
(this is not concerning my "ahhh")

Had to leave, my 10 month old daughter woke up and was screaming and my wife is working the night shift tonight.

I started getting the hang of S&D again though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tired of studying. Good enough rant? Was looking forward to hitting new CG15 wedge tomorrow after exams but they sent me the wrong one :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back