The 2nd Morgan Cup - Selections Begin Today

Ain't been on for a bit but see this event really taking shape now.

I don't think anyone is forgotten, I think people just guess names of people they see on the forum the most. People have to remember that the judges don't know anything about any of the forum personalities, just the vids, so a good vid is a good vid and will probably be picked.

I agree, don't take that the wrong way, but there are favorites in the sense of predictions. I don't think anyone is forgotten by any stretch in the MC process, just in the banter predictions. :)

Well like I said...I am just along for the ride and I will be ecstatic if I get selected. But just as others have mentioned, there were so many great videos it is not like I can say "hey I was better than them!" Every time I see a new name on that list I am happy for them. I don't even bother predicting who will get selected each night because it is hard to pick just two. But don't worry, I will get my rounds in with everyone I trash talk with eventually no matter what

Well like I said...I am just along for the ride and I will be ecstatic if I get selected. But just as others have mentioned, there were so many great videos it is not like I can say "hey I was better than them!" Every time I see a new name on that list I am happy for them. I don't even bother predicting who will get selected each night because it is hard to pick just two. But don't worry, I will get my rounds in with everyone I trash talk with eventually no matter what

Nicely said, but predictions are fun. :D

I am predicting Coolbreeeze and Hawk today! :)

By no means do I mean it is dumb for people to make predictions...its all in good fun, just predict me every once in a while, OK? Predict away everyone!

By no means do I mean it is dumb for people to make predictions...its all in good fun, just predict me every once in a while, OK? Predict away everyone!
No worries bro, you are on my list!

I predict me and INternetGolfer for today. :D

Good luck everyone!!!

Thanks man! Congrats again... I am so happy for you!

Thank you so much. Didn't sleep much hahaha and still can't really believe it

Oh you're in, but they are saving the best for last. NW golfers get in together with a Tomahawk and Dr Teeth combo announcement.

I knew I LOVED CB!!! You are my hero with this pick! haha.

HAHA. My name and many others haven't been on anyones radar, maybe one of us darkhorses shocks the world!!

I hope so too. Getting almost down to an Hour to go! Good luck to everyone that really would like to be in this shindig.

My son just walked from his room in to the kitchen, he had his shirt on inside out and backwards, and had no clue he had done this...must be a sign that OG will get picked. LOL.

My son just walked from his room in to the kitchen, he had his shirt on inside out and backwards, and had no clue he had done this...must be a sign that OG will get picked. LOL.

Ha - OG is getting quite a few nods tonight! Is it his time? We will know shortly.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Can't wait to see who will be joining Kelly, One-T, and I on the winning Team Hackers. Pretty excited to see who will finish second on Dean's team as well

Can't wait to see who will be joining Kelly, One-T, and I on the winning Team Hackers. Pretty excited to see who will finish second on Dean's team as well

Haha go Team Hackers!!!!

haha Now if you see a wild boar hawg chasing a dog, I'm a lock for sure!:D Some folks on here will probably wonder what the heck are ya'll talking about. lol

Its getting closer! Good luck everyone!

Gosh for a minute I thought I was on your team! Don't be a tease!!!

I am laughing my a$$ off at some of the banter on here. I think this is great and hope the OEM's are checking this out and feeding on the excitement.

So did I KB! I was trying to figure out when I missed that.

They should put you on his team just for leading you on like that...

Back