Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be awesome!

You know we may have to make this one happen...

We'd have all kinds of people asking what the hell....

yes, and so are Transformers.

we all needs headless dolls as avatars, then we can play...who has my head?

My avatar would have 11 headless dolls.

wow dude...mine would only have 7.5. THis is new to me

Wait till you have baby toys laying around. Accidents happen and records get set.

I agree 100%....Geez those Avatars
I am having a hard time with all of the scantily-clad lady avatars. It's tacky to me.

your avatar is horendous but I LOVE your signature

Look at her setup. Her left hand is weak, her right hand is way to strong. Her shoulders are way to closed. Her feet are way too open. Her posture is terrible. No way she can get inside of the ball with her shoulder turn. Just a poor example of the fundamentals.

Look at her setup. Her left hand is weak, her right hand is way to strong. Her shoulders are way to closed. Her feet are way too open. Her posture is terrible. No way she can get inside of the ball with her shoulder turn. Just a poor example of the fundamentals.

hmmm, I just noticed she wasnt looking at the ball

I agree 100%....Geez those Avatars

I pray I never have daughters or if they do, they look entirely like me. That girl right there would make a great ex-wife.

I figure there are posts on this page, but I have yet to read a single one of them.

Thanks Freddie.

I have a daughter Mward and this won't be up long, was just trying to make a little point...hehehe

I have a daughter Mward and this won't be up long, was just trying to make a little point...hehehe

And a great point you made. But seriously, it's not a jailable offense if you have to kill someone that tries to sell your daughter an outfit like that.

Ms publisher is the devil

--
tapatalk

I pray I never have daughters or if they do, they look entirely like me. That girl right there would make a great ex-wife.

Nope, she would make a better ex-girlfriend. Much less expensive.

Dude, take all the time you need taking it down!

It really is ok to like forged irons, they are not the devil despite what some people like you to think. Nor are blades.

I hate paperwork

This company is so paper intensive its crazy, printing off 4-5 pages for every little thing that needs to be done, then having it signed by 6 people, just stupid

time for changes!

I hate paperwork

This company is so paper intensive its crazy, printing off 4-5 pages for every little thing that needs to be done, then having it signed by 6 people, just stupid

time for changes!
Better get in writing. :)

Speak for yourself. I only make HUGE points...

I feel awful about I just typed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back