Anyone played in Marbella, Spain?

RoundersRob

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 8
I am going to be playing in Spain the first week of October in an "international friendship tournament". A good golf buddy of mine has a friend in Marbella who hosts this tournament every few years. It consists of teams of 4 from 12 different countries playing 3 courses in Marbella over 4 days in a fun Ryder Cup style competition (handicaps used, max 18). The three courses we will be playing for the tournament are:

Aloha Golf Club
Marbella Golf and Country Club
Los Narjanos Golf Club

We will also be arranging a round at Valderama and Sotogrande before or after the tournament.

I've never been to this part of Spain before. If anyone has any advice or info, I'd love to hear it. We'll be staying at the Benabola Hotel and Apartments in Puerto Banus.

Currently we are still looking for a couple of people to join us. :golf2:

Hi RoundersRob,

I have just joined 'The Hacker Paradise' and read your post from July with regards to playing in Marbella. I wondered if you were still looking for some extra bodies to join u in the tournament and some general golf. I'm very interested and will be out at my other home in Marbella the first week of october. I am British and my handicap is 16. Let me know any details and cost.

Many Thanks Alan Lambert

I am going to be playing in Spain the first week of October in an "international friendship tournament". A good golf buddy of mine has a friend in Marbella who hosts this tournament every few years. It consists of teams of 4 from 12 different countries playing 3 courses in Marbella over 4 days in a fun Ryder Cup style competition (handicaps used, max 18). The three courses we will be playing for the tournament are:

Aloha Golf Club
Marbella Golf and Country Club
Los Narjanos Golf Club

We will also be arranging a round at Valderama and Sotogrande before or after the tournament.

I've never been to this part of Spain before. If anyone has any advice or info, I'd love to hear it. We'll be staying at the Benabola Hotel and Apartments in Puerto Banus.

Currently we are still looking for a couple of people to join us. :golf2:

PM me with your email address. I'll check with the team captain. Thanks.

Back