The 2nd Morgan Cup - Selections Begin Today

Congrats bullfrog and biggsy!!!! Two more GREAT picks!!!

Congrats guys! You guys are going to be awesome in the MC!

Congrats Biggsy and Bullfrog! I have a feeling Bullfrog just fainted. He may be a while now...

Congrats, bullfrog and biggsy!

biggsy and bullfrog! It's GREAT to have another member of Team Paradise from the first Morgan Cup returning to defend the title, and I know that bullfrog will also bring tons of enthusiasm to the event. Congrats guys!

BIG CONGRATULATIONS to

bullfrog41775 and biggsy WHAOOOOOOO !!!!!!

Congrats guys. Well deserving. Do THP proud

Congrats Bullfrog and Biggsy! Nice to see both TMC 1 captains in

oh oh oh my i'm shaking!!! I can't believe it... I can't eeeeven breath!!!!!

Congrats bullfrog and biggsy!

2 great picks. I had the opportunity to play with Biggsy over the weekend and I walked away extremely impressed. Just an absolute great guy and great golfer. He will be tough to beat. Bullfrog I am very happy to welcome you to Team Hackers. Your videos were great and I think it is a great selection. Congrats guys!!

Team Paradise is stacked w/ champions! Congrats Biggsy and Bullfrog!!!

Huge congrats!!! Great to see Biggsy back in it.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

First off, thank you judging panel. I've never been as nervous or had a creative block like I did when coming up with an audition that was not only funny, but genuine and hopefully memorable. Throw being judged by mostly strangers and you feel like you are on the PE field again hoping to be picked for dodge ball. It was quite nerve wracking. Especially waiting to see if my number was going to be called this week.

I'm tremendously honored to be a part of the Morgan Cup. I'm lucky enough to have another shot at it. Im lucky enough to represent THP, it's members, the great equipment sponsors and the host. I've never played in SC and I can't wait! I'm gonna bring the representation even harder this year.

There won't be luck involved lifting the cup for a second time and for the same team.

I'm floored and honored...thank you!

Let's do this Team Paradise!

That is so cool, congrats guys!!! Life changing. Biggsy and bullfrog are very deserving of this and will rep TMC and THP well!

Congrats guys!

Congratulations Bullfrog and Capt Biggsy!!

Grats guys! Looks like my window is closing :/

I have to drive home. I can't believe it! I get back to you guys when I get home!

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Congrats bF and biggsy! Enjoy

Back