Srixon done making clubs?

milehighgolfer

Hacking at Altitude
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I've noticed that Srixon's website hasn't listed any clubs for a month now. I was wondering if Cleveland was going to take over the club making and have Srixon focus on the balls. This is total speculation on my part and was looking for input from those with connections to Cleveland/Srixon. I hope my irons aren't the last made by them.

I've noticed that Srixon's website hasn't listed any clubs for a month now. I was wondering if Cleveland was going to take over the club making and have Srixon focus on the balls. This is total speculation on my part and was looking for input from those with connections to Cleveland/Srixon. I hope my irons aren't the last made by them.
I seriously doubt it. They have just started making in roads into North America but I have no idea really.

I think JB has stated in the past they are no longer going to offer clubs in N.A., but will continue overseas.

Srixon, like a few others (Bridgestone, Titleist, etc)is a company that releases clubs every 2 years. The Z-Star line came out last year and would run through the early part of next year. Then a new line would be introduced, however there is more to the story.

SRI is one of the largest companies in the world. When it comes to golf, they have huge marketshare numbers throughout the world based on the different companies they either own or are partnered with. I assure you that Srixon is not done making golf clubs. They are a top manufacturer in several markets. However if they already own Cleveland Golf in the US, it would seem like overkill to try to garner traction in this market with heavy marketing of the club side of things. Similar to the way Bridgestone is not going to have Tourstage Equipment for sale in the US, because it would just be competing with themselves.

Back